Drumset Designing Tools

well have you tried the ones here.my one is true to scale so you could just cover them with boring ol' circles or squares if you like.
here is an example of some famous kits i made using my designer (i shrunk em a bit). guess whose kits they are?
1?
2?
3?

My guess is #3 is Carmine Appice's kit.

well have you tried the ones here.my one is true to scale so you could just cover them with boring ol' circles or squares if you like.
here is an example of some famous kits i made using my designer (i shrunk em a bit). guess whose kits they are?
1?
2?
3?

Didn't Cozy use a 14 and 15 up front?

Heres my drum set i created.. Its actually what my set up looks like when i have it all set up.

So here it is :)

mycreateddrumset.jpg

I just realized I hadn't posted my future setup

proms-1.png

Cymbals from left to right.

Cymbals
Wuhan 12” Jeremy Watson Sig. Series Mellow China
Meinl 8” Classics Low Bell
Meinl 21” Byzance Dark Ride
Sabian 13” HHX Groove hats
Sabian 18” HHX Power Crash
Meinl 14” Byrzance Dark hats
Sabian 20” AAmetalX China
Sabian 18” AAX Dark Crash
Sabian 20” AAX Dry Ride
Sabian 14” AA Sizzle hats
Meinl 18” Classics Powerful Crash
Wuhan 8” Jeremy Watson Sig. Series Splash/ride

Hardware
Mapex Janus 950 Single Pedal
Yamaha HS 650 Hi-Hat Stand
2xYamaha remote hihat/long cable
6xYamahaCS845 Boom stand
Roc-N-Soc Nitro Throne Red

My first try late at night here...

I have a white Tama Rockstar btw, with black heads. Cymbals are Paiste 302 Hats, Pearl Crash, Wuhan Rock Crash, Stagg Brilliant Hammered Crash and a Pearl Ride

(no, the cymbals aren't chosen by me, it's all second hand..)

Attachments

• mydesign 2.JPG
    mydesign 2.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 14,088
The Kit Builer thread!

I do not know if this have been done before, I guess something atleast similar have been posted, but I start this anyway.

This Thread is to show of your kits, made in some kind of Kit Builder program. It should be your kit, set up as you have it set up now.

I start by posting my kit first:

Finnished2kits.png
[/IMG]

I am sorry, by the way, about the spelling mistake in the tiltle. I tend to spell titles wrong

Re: The Kit Builer thread!

I do not know if this have been done before, I guess something atleast similar have been posted, but I start this anyway.

This Thread is to show of your kits, made in some kind of Kit Builder program. It should be your kit, set up as you have it set up now.

I start by posting my kit first:

Finnished2kits.png
[/IMG]

I am sorry, by the way, about the spelling mistake in the tiltle. I tend to spell titles wrong

hey what program or what ever it is did you build that

I was bored and did the new future of my Pro M and decided to do what I was getting after to it's left.
OroinProM.png

All cymbals will be custom Saluda's other then the meinl low bell.
The M's sizes.-Blue Ice finish

24x18
14x5.5 (can change with purchasing of new snares)
14x10
16x16
18x16

The future kit for after I get all my cymbals for my M's
Again with all saluda cymbals
Orions- most likely Cinnamon Fade
24x18
10x8
12x10
14x14
16x16
13x6 (will change with snares)

Using the newer version on Kit Constructor. I'm just gonna post some examples.

Orions.png

bigkit.png

eletric.png

prom-1.png

Last edited:
I like the DF KC program; when I've got my kit torn down but need to work up the configuration for the next project it helps me piece stuff together on paper to see if my ideas will work, before I even start moving stuff around. Have to photoshop a few items into the program, but it's a pretty useful tool, if a bit addictive.

This is what I'm setting up in the studio (it started off symmetrical, but kinda grew from there):

l_c2830f821e468618921d88617362a9ef.jpg

To the ones that asked me what program I used.

I used the same as Raymond Bloom used. Follow his link at page two

Back