What should you be doing instead of being on dw

ANIMALBEATS

Silver Member
IM supposed to be applying to uni, but cant get of this dam forum, its too good i tell's yah.

Nothing. It is 1.54 am and I have nowhere to be in the morning. Most of my pupils are away til next month. I'll practice when I wake up.

Nothing. It is 1.54 am and I have nowhere to be in the morning. Most of my pupils are away til next month. I'll practice when I wake up.

I love that its 2:00 am on the other side of the planet. I'm at work trying to get started on some stuff, but I always spend the first couple hours of the day clicking around my various favorite websites. I gotta say Wy, I'd be sound asleep at 2:00am...

I love that its 2:00 am on the other side of the planet. I'm at work trying to get started on some stuff, but I always spend the first couple hours of the day clicking around my various favorite websites. I gotta say Wy, I'd be sound asleep at 2:00am...

2.38 am now. My body clock has never recovered from the late night life of a muso. I have nowhere to be and no one to see until a student shows on Thursday. Australia's getting it's butt kicked in the cricket so I would rather sleep.

I should be drinking coffee. I should never be on the computer before I have my first cup. With my first cup, maybe. But before my first cup......

Saving the world from the clutches of the mindless evil Schnaglebandito and his minions of subtle control.

I'd planned on sleeping in but woke up in shock about an hour ago.

I think I ate a bad curry for dinner last night. Man oh man am I ill.

And for some reason my left hand is killing me.

Now I've really got nothing to do. Unless I have to race to the bathroom again!

Editing Dad's memoirs, making a cartoon, cleaning my flat, drumming practice, calling a friend.

All of these take some effort and this doesn't, which of course is why I'm here :)

Setting up a new route with the network to allow an external company VPN access to a remote site.
Funny the amount of times I pick up the phone and say 'Give me 10 minutes just in the middle of something' as I'm clicking through these forums.

No guilt with me; I am caught up with all my chores and commitments! I haven't worked since Jan 6! However, I am back to work Feb 8.

Today, I just made a large batch of chilli and I am waiting for some special friends to arrive.

GJs

Back