The 'Coolest-est' Names on the Forum?

My name is pretty awesome.

People write comments to me all the time, even when I'm not in the thread!

"Oops, I spelt Yamaha wrong"
or
"Oops, Dave Weckl really isn't as good as Travis Barker"
or
"Oops, my wife bought me a pink T-shirt"

My brother's nickname was Oops. He was always crashing into things..

I love your example #2 ( pssst.. lets start a thread... ) "Weckl plays too many ghost notes anyway".. how many ghost notes are too many ghost notes? Now thats thats a good thread topic..

Yea, not like Aydee..

I hate my name now.. I want to change it to something like AD Von YamahaCrazy or AverageBluesShuffle, or Aluminium Serf...or GrindcoreBongo..or something FUN!!

Aydee...yech!

.mods, may I?

Hahaha GrindcoreBongo
thats great

totally made this thread like 2 or 3 years ago lol.

but zambizzi just rolls off the tongue.

Geeze, thanks for all the props on the name guys. I wish I had a cool back-story for ya or something. It's just a goofy internet "handle" I made up 12 yrs. ago or so.

I like either Drummydude, or the Paradiddler. Caddywumpus is amusing to, though I can't fathom what it means.

Oh, and Beeche is an indirect English translation of my surname, with an e at the end of it.

Yeah, but you directed people to it. Thanks a BUNCH! :p
When I read the definition, I just couldn't resist! I know that you have a good sense of humor so I figured that we would all have a laugh or two. I know that you will find a way to get me back. I'll be waiting and I'll be ready to laugh.

Ehh...

Without a doubt...

Gavin Harrison. OF COURSE!

THE END

Period.

When I read the definition, I just couldn't resist! I know that you have a good sense of humor so I figured that we would all have a laugh or two. I know that you will find a way to get me back. I'll be waiting and I'll be ready to laugh.

You won't know when it's coming, where it's coming from, or why it had to be so brutal, but it's coming soon. Moderators, get your trigger fingers ready...Mods, just kidding about this, by the way......ha!

You won't know when it's coming, where it's coming from, or why it had to be so brutal, but it's coming soon. Moderators, get your trigger fingers ready...Mods, just kidding about this, by the way......ha!
I won't be able to sleep or eat! I'll still be able to drink! Some things never change! I love you man!

Sorry, but I am going to use my great Moderator powers to officially designate myself as owner of the dumbest forum name.

DB I do not know about the dumbest, but as you being a moderator it always reminded me of you with that hot, sweaty, dogbreath breathing down the necks of those ding-dongs who post the dumbest things; ergo it is very befitting a MODERATOR, but use your powers as you wish.

Sorry, but I am going to use my great Moderator powers to officially designate myself as owner of the dumbest forum name.
I wondered where your forum name came from, Then I read your profile and I learned that you are a dog trainer. Do you really have Dog Breath from hanging around with dogs all day? This old saying comes to mind. "You sleep with dogs and you get fleas" I"m just wondering if it works the same with breath! I work on cars for a living and I smell like a junk yard when I come home from work!
OH NO! I feel a thread closure coming!
Now Im going to have both you and Caddy out to get revenge! Im gonna shut up now!

Last edited:
Back