Slither of Moongel cuts slight overtones?

McShmoopy

Hey all, I absoultely have to thank all the people who contributed to my previous thread about my snare drum sound, it just sounds PHENOMENAL, I could stack my CB Snare against a Professional sounding one easily, (Yes it sounds that good!)

The only thing I could say thats wrong with it , is that it has a slight overtone, now my brother managed to ruin my moongels by leaving them on the carpet so I had to throw them out. Anyways Im considering moongel again, as I would rather not have that overtone but I still want the same sound. Would anyone reccomend an Emad damper or Moongel Slither?

Wash your moongel with some water and soap. let it dry and TALAM like new.

I tried that, he left it on the floor for a week while I was out of town, and I already threw it out, so Im left with buying a new one

I'd go with the MoonGel.

It's more versatile. You can cut it up into smaller pieces if you need to, etc..

These are cheaper (can find them, or their knock-offs (SLAP HANDS) for a dollar), same material, colours so you can coordinate with you drums finish, glow in the dark option too... cut to size i.e. 12" bigger than the 10" etc. cool! Whereas MOONGELS are all the same size-Wa Wa Waaaa

Back