Is Pollyanna a girl?

The Primeval Tub Thumpers Group? Count me in!
Primeval Tub Thumpers is launched!! Come and visit, join in, or just extract the urine as you see fit. Singularly the most un focussed & totally pointless social group on DW. Making music, fun drum stuff and general high moral depravity are the order of the day. Appreciation of simple (even brutal) playing can actually work is encouraged. Chops are given due status, but not heralded as "the answer to everything". Hell, I've no idea if it's even worth joining, but it might just prove fun.

PPPPS. If this is an attempt to get me to post a nude pic, Migaluch ... nice try, buddy :p

What we need to do then, for you to do so ???? LOL !!!

Hey I'm not the one who started talking about it but now since you brought it on the table...maybe the reason you brought it up, it's because it's a deeply hidden fantasy of yours with self-consciousness denial :p

Well we've established that Pol is most definitely a female. And what a female!

Next we need to find out if hmmm who should I pick on....
Next we need to find out if Bob isn't an IRS agent sent here to pose as an extremely handsome and likeable guy who is surrepticiously gathering tax evasion info on our members here for use by government agencies to drain even more lifeblood from our bank accounts.
My cover is BLOWN!
Now I have to find another job!
By the way, I had a sex change operation back in the early nineties.
I used to be Roberta Da Druma!
I used to look like this, After my sex change I began to set up as a righty. I did a full 180 degree turn around!

Attachments

• Kim.jpg
    Kim.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
Wow bobdadruma, you were kind of cute, but not really my type overall. Yeah I am pretty sure sex changes mess with your playing style a bit.

Andy, I've put in my request to join Primeval Tub Thumpers. Apparently it's a moderated group that requires approval to join. Hope I make the cut ...

Kim and Roberta - thank goodness there's a bit more oestrogen here ... wait no, Roberta joined the Dark Side! Migaluch, you are a wicked, wicked human being but I guess things have been a bit boring around here of late so it makes sense :)

Ian, I'm pleased to report that I am not Margaret Thatcher. I am a woman of speil, not steel ... I can actually be shot, reooted and electrocuted. Just that these days no one wants to do these things to me. Sadly, the days of being wolf whistled are over for me (after all, adulation from mindless clowns is still adulation!)

Mind Drummer, thank you for the psychoanalysis. However, my unadorned flesh (ie. cellulite) shall remain a mystery to DW members ... because I am kind ...

In the end, I do not consider myself a woman, girl or axolotl ... I am an artiste! hahaha

Polly, sorry - I respect you and it was not my intention to hurt your feelings. Keep your chin up, mate! :-])

Ian, I'm pleased to report that I am not Margaret Thatcher. I am a woman of speil, not steel ... I can actually be shot, reooted and electrocuted. Just that these days no one wants to do these things to me. Sadly, the days of being wolf whistled are over for me (after all, adulation from mindless clowns is still adulation!)

Attachments

• Ringo-Starr-Hey-Baby.jpg
    Ringo-Starr-Hey-Baby.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 367
It's akin to being keen on pimples or double chins!

Well, to me (and I mean) to me, what you seem a little ashame of, speaks wisdom and experience just as gray hair...

Unfortunately we cant stop time and getting older & flabby is one bad chunk of life but like anything else, self-confidence is #1 key.

Andy, I've put in my request to join Primeval Tub Thumpers. Apparently it's a moderated group that requires approval to join. Hope I make the cut ...
Not anymore, I pressed the wrong tab when I set it up. It's now public, so any trouble making nutter can join the most pointless social group on the forum. Migaluch has shown interest but thus far, hasn't had the bottle to join or can't work out what tab to press. Either way, being obviously indecisive and forum illiterate, that makes him a perfect candidate.

All these posts and I'm still waiting for proof one way or the other. I think it's about time that everybody showed their sex.

All these posts and I'm still waiting for proof one way or the other. I think it's about time that everybody showed their sex.
Only if you show yours! As Freud said, "Sex is inevitable, Preference is the issue"
I don't think that Bernhard would go for a, "Show Your Naughty Bits Thread"

Polly, it's just dawned on me that this is the SECOND thread on DW in your honour. The second!.....and neither of them in the "Your place" section either.

Gentlemen, we are in the presence of greatness!!

Andy, I think you should maintain exclusivity and reject all applications. Like Groucho, I don't want to join a club that would accept me as a member.

Mind Drummer, your post is veering perilously close to wisdom. Do you feel being wise and reasonable is appropriate behaviour here, mmm? Please see Ken's (DeltaDrummer's) post for an example of appropriate posting :)

PFOG, statistics are misleading. First thread about me was because I'd left in disappointment after a bout of aggro in the forum was making it even less fun for me than work, in which case what's the point? Larry, who is pleasingly blinkered in regard to my imagined virtues, decided to lobby for my return (I think he just likes having a break from wall-to-wall testosterone).

This thread was Migaluch being mischeivous. Two thread but nuttin' special ... this is a greatness-free zone!

LOL! How nonsensical this thread was...except for Pollyanna's wit that niftily dispatched with the construction crew that seemed to be caterwauling at her.

Pip pip! :)

I've been watching this thread for a while waiting for a response to Pollyanna's early query "What prompted this silliness"?. Since I don't see it, I will ask again. Migaluch, is there something specific about Pollyanna that made you question her gender?

Back