Aussies are you watching the Sydney Test???

W

wy yung

It looks like Australia might win. I can hardly believe it. Hussey and Siddle, what a couple of legends!

Not over yet though....

OMG they won!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incredible test match. I can't believe it. Not only the test, the series has been won.

Very sorry for Pakistan. They're a good bunch.

GO YOU BLOODY AUSSIES!!!!

What an amazing day! I tell ya, if Hussey didn't get that tonne, we'd be in all sorts of trouble.

I was looking forward to a decider in Hobart, but this has made my day!

Incredible. I began the day as sick as a dog. Now I'm on top of the world!

All that criticism of Ponting after day 1 will be forgotten now. He must be stoked.

Yeah, I agree. Although he would have had a nervous day, firstly after choosing to bat on a pitch that looked as green as the oval, and then getting a golden duck!

Ah well, a true display of perseverance by the Australian team.

Hey Wy, you must be a happy chappie! Even I watched it at the end while experimenting with a new drum configuration. It was pretty exciting ... for a change :)

Sounds like the cricket win was as much therapy for you as my "new" kit is for me. You didn't sink too many cold ones yesterday, did you?

I'm excited too. I've done an odd thing (for a change :) and added the 10" RT snare in the place of the mounted tom. With snares off it can be an bongoish/effects tom (two toms!) and also adds an extra, higher, snare voice. If this keeps up I'll have to rescind my membership of the small skits club http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50907&page=3

Can't wait to get in the rehearsal room and try it out!

Sounds like the cricket win was as much therapy for you as my "new" kit is for me. You didn't sink too many cold ones yesterday, did you?

Bad curry.

Back