Recording... help?

Dipschmidt

So my band just got some recording mics and pa systems and what not for the drums at my friends garage, but with all the amps and stuff i cant take all of the recording equipment to my house to record some songs on my own kit. So, I figured from now until summer I'll be able to make enough money to buy everything I'd need for recording equipment. However, I have no clue what I need to get...
Could someone please give me a list of exactly what recording equipment I'd need to get? Thanks!

Minimum, a single mic and a recording device... or one of those all-in-one digital recording units

Audiphile Setup: Tascam HD-P2, Earthworks M30BX, Cardas 2 x 24 M cables, a pair of mic stands... which is what i did for my album.
(NOTE: will not work for any 'real' gig work with band)

Complicated/commerical Setup: The guys here can give you details of MANY mic/effects/mixboard/etc needed.

You may want to give us some idea of overall price

Price right now doesn't really matter, I just want to know exactly (brand name, etc..) what I'd need to get (mics, audio system, stands, all of that...) and how much it will be. I'd rather not buy amateur recording equipment, something that will last me a long time and sound great when I get it on a computer.

I use a Behringer Xenyx 1222 mixer with usb interface. Macbook Pro with digital performer 6 recording software by Motu audio. And Shure and Samson mics I will soon be upgrading to Audix for mics for my drums. I would use a Mac for recording. I was using a P.C but I think The mac kills it for sound quality.

Back