Happy Freakin Birthday to ME!!!!

Drumsword

Pioneer Member
Nothing to do with drums (Yet) lol. But there is the trickle down effect.

ANYWAY, Sunday is my birthday, My wife called this morning to let me know, were not going home tonight, but she rented a room so we can stay in town and celebrate my birthday............YAYYYYYY!!!!

AND, My boss called me into her office today and informed me she is combining my dept, with another dept in the hotel. Is promoting me to run both dept's and giving me a juicy Raise :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations in advance (both) Birthday and Job Promotion, have a drink on me!

All the Best,

Who's getting raises in today's economy except for Congress LOL

I'm sure you deserve it.

Congrats,
Bonzolead

Jason,

RIGHT ON!!! Congrats on that raise...and GOD seeing you through another year!!!! My wife just had her birthday yesterday (11th) and my son will experience his 2nd on the 15th and now you...this month is shaping up to be a wonderful blessing!!! Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday!

Drumhead61: I'm a little bit worried. Your wife had her 11th birthday yesterday? Isn't that a bit young to be married?

:p

Nothing to do with drums (Yet) lol. But there is the trickle down effect.

ANYWAY, Sunday is my birthday, My wife called this morning to let me know, were not going home tonight, but she rented a room so we can stay in town and celebrate my birthday............YAYYYYYY!!!!

AND, My boss called me into her office today and informed me she is combining my dept, with another dept in the hotel. Is promoting me to run both dept's and giving me a juicy Raise :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucky you mate, usually when companies combine departments it means you have to go but glad to hear some good financial news for someone at this time.

Happy Birthday!

Drumhead61: I'm a little bit worried. Your wife had her 11th birthday yesterday? Isn't that a bit young to be married?

lol thats what i was thinking.

Happy birthday to you and enjoy that raise. spend the extra cash on some drums...:)

Happy birthday drum sword! Or is it "drums word?" I was wondering....

Happy Birthday!

ROFL, yeah, I can see how that can be taken wrong...good looking out! I will not tell people how old she is again!!!!

Back