Returning drum pedals after use?

Steven P

Hello. I'm really thinking about Demon Drive and axis pedals. I live in the UK and don't live anywhere close to a drum shop that sells them. They are deep in the centre of the city and a pain in the ass to get to (they sell DD). I know that getting axis or DD or Trick or what ever will NOT make my feet go an extra 100BPM or anything, but I have heard many story's of people coming across and saying they got fast with DW's, IC, Mapex. Got even faster with Axis etc.. I know that JUST because it works for them it might not work for me. I also know that speed isn't everything but for fast paced music which I like. Being fast is going to help me ALOT so I can keep up. I tried a DD pedal out a while ago but only for a few seconds. I just stepped on it played on it for about 3,4 seconds then came off, didn't like it. Didn't change anything (what an idiot I am for not experimenting). I just keep getting a feeling that If I just spent a good day or 2, or even a week I'd find a out if the pedals was for me or not. Back to my main question. Is there anywhere online that sells DD or Axis that you can buy and return if your don't like it. I looked on Guitar Centre but It said something like it must be unopened, not signs of wear etc... :(

Hello. I'm really thinking about Demon Drive and axis pedals. I live in the UK and don't live anywhere close to a drum shop that sells them. They are deep in the centre of the city and a pain in the ass to get to (they sell DD). I know that getting axis or DD or Trick or what ever will NOT make my feet go an extra 100BPM or anything, but I have heard many story's of people coming across and saying they got fast with DW's, IC, Mapex. Got even faster with Axis etc.. I know that JUST because it works for them it might not work for me. I also know that speed isn't everything but for fast paced music which I like. Being fast is going to help me ALOT so I can keep up. I tried a DD pedal out a while ago but only for a few seconds. I just stepped on it played on it for about 3,4 seconds then came off, didn't like it. Didn't change anything (what an idiot I am for not experimenting). I just keep getting a feeling that If I just spent a good day or 2, or even a week I'd find a out if the pedals was for me or not. Back to my main question. Is there anywhere online that sells DD or Axis that you can buy and return if your don't like it. I looked on Guitar Centre but It said something like it must be unopened, not signs of wear etc... :(

As of late anything you touch w/your hands (sticks), or feet is usually not returnable.

Back