DW 9000 Opinions

BattleArmor

Silver Member
Hey guys,

I have the chance to get a dw 9000 bass pedal [single] for 230.00$. Would you buy it at that price?

Thanks,

Danny

Oh yeah,

New

Versus a Pearl Eliminator 150 new.

I have the 9000 and absolutely love it. I'd pay that for it. It will take a little time to get used to it because it has virtually no resistance. It's super fast but very easy too to play a wide range of dynamics which is very important to me.

They usually sell for 299 no? 230 is a good price.

I used a 9000 double on a gig (rented kit) and loved the action. They are going for about 500 bucks here in Denver, but it's money well spent IMO. I've been stomping my 5000s for over ten years now, and they were the top of the line when I bought them. I'll probably play my new 9000s for another ten years. The remote pedals will be a bitch. I'll probably have to have DW piece them together for me. If they argue I'll just remind them that they did it for Bozzio, they can do it for anybody, especially when that anybody has cash!

Love my 9000 single, I've played with allot of the adjustments on it to get it to feel perfect for me, the thing is buttery smoooooooooooooooooooth! A single pedal around my neck of the woods sells for $299 so $230 new is a good price!

I normally endorse the trick dominator pedal here on the forum, but the 9000 is an awesome pedal for that price. if you can get the whole double pedal at a discount like that, that would be better though.

Back