Just ranting about "fast food" style market stalls (the kind i tried to have lunch from yesterday)

eddiehimself

Platinum Member
Just ranting about "fast food" style market stalls (the kind i tried to have lunch from yesterday)

Honestly, it said in big letters on about 3 or 4 signs that they had PORK, BEEF and TURKEY in a bun with butter and fried onions. Great. Unfortunately i asked for pork and i was told "nope don't have that". Ok what about beef then "nope sorry not got that", alright then turkey? Nope. I mean wtf?

Re: Just ranting about "fast food" style market stalls (the kind i tried to have lunch from yesterda

I liked the vegetarian market stall in Lancaster. That was monumental.

Re: Just ranting about "fast food" style market stalls (the kind i tried to have lunch from yesterda

That reminds me of the time I asked in a station restaurant for their All Day Breakfast (which was advertised on a big banner outside).

They said they stopped serving All Day Breakfasts at 11.30 am.

Right.

i hate people who try to entice you with their variety of meats, it's a real downer

haha, this sounds like this pizza place by union square called cafe amore's. In the glass window at the front of their store, reads in HUGE neon lettering, "STEAK PIZZA" and when you ask to get steak, they say "we don't have steak." I also asked whether they had steak pizza, and lo and behold, this was not on the menu either. the most blatant false advertising i've ever seen in NYC.

haha, this sounds like this pizza place by union square called cafe amore's. In the glass window at the front of their store, reads in HUGE neon lettering, "STEAK PIZZA" and when you ask to get steak, they say "we don't have steak." I also asked whether they had steak pizza, and lo and behold, this was not on the menu either. the most blatant false advertising i've ever seen in NYC.

It's a wonder these sorts of institutions are not reported to the ASA...

Back