and this is my tama starclassic
my snare is a tama metalworks
sizes are 22, 10, 12, 16
my snare is 14'
my pedal is dw 7000
side snare is a pearl with texture coated head tuned high
heads are evans reverse dot on snare, and g2's on toms, and bass is eq4
cymbals are b8 except ride :)
Visit my youtube www.youtube.com/himynameisryan56 :) feed back and critism is welcome
in order to have this kit, i gotta be a good drummer and that can happen with drummerworld on my side :)
Photo1.jpg

Photo2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man. What I would have done to have a kit half as nice as yours at that age.

Thats an awesome kit man! You pay for it or are your parents pretty cool!? My kit at 13 was a 3rd hand rusting 'stage percussion' kit that had no cymbals or even a snare!

Thats awsome! My dad was a muso too but knows nothing about drums. I recently made him get back into guitar and made him buy a squire telecaster and an amp! Bring on the jamming!

Your parents are awesome for getting you such a sweet kit. Welcome to the forum

Very nice, you spoiled.... :p

Many adults don't have kits that nice. Play hard, and earn it!

welcome to the forum!
the B/B are an amazing sounding kit and i'm loving that red finish!
you realize of course that you now owe you're Dad big, right? ;-)
good drumming!

Sweet! Great kit. Looks really comfortable. like Ainulindale said i hope you know that now you have to become an amazing drummer and pay for your parents' retirement.

Holy wow! Lucky kid. I played on pots and pans at your age...and my dad was a drummer! Just think of how great you'll be if you practice everyday, going forward...you'll be incredible. Hopefully this kit will be a great motivator for you.

Nice kit, you'll have to get a paper round to pay for some nice cymbals now ;) I watched your video and it's really good, i'm so glad to see you're actually playing the things unlike a lot of kids who get really expensive musical instruments then just give them up at the first hurdle.

By the way, I have a 14 inch hi hats, 14 crash, 16 crash, 20 ride, and a pearl rhythm traveler snare on the side...
The Tama MetalWorks snare is focused and great for its price!

I thought it was you as soon as you posted. We've had conversations through youtube! Its NickOnTheRun525 here! Good to see you come to drummer world. I need to post pictures of my kit.

Awesome kit. Maybe when you get a chance, you can post some better pictures so we can see it better.

Back