What should you be doing instead of being on dw

I should be sleeping but it's been a hot night and I've spent over an hour trying to sleep with a bloody mosquito buzzing around. Just when I'd nod off .... BZZZZWWOWWW!

Half asleep now as I type .... can't go on ......... don't know w..................................................

Last edited:
Absolutly anything other than being on here!
but why not, it takes me away into my own little world..

SLEEPING!!!!

arrgh... after having half an ice cappuccino from Tim Hortons I have been wired since 9:00pm.

it is now 3:10am, I'm wide a wake, have school tomorrow, and have discovered I have a very low tolerance to caffeine.

I officially hate caffeine with a passion. (sorry to all you coffee lovers out there)

-Jonathan

Stop now while you can. I've recently given up coffee/caffeine after years of everything from cups of joe to cappucinos to NOS/Monster/Rockstar energy drinks to energy shots to... well, I was chugging liters of energy drinks at one point. Withdrawal sucked hardcore. Would've been undoable were I not unemployed.

Also, I should be sleeping now but had a long nap earlier.

Stop now while you can. I've recently given up coffee/caffeine after years of everything from cups of joe to cappucinos to NOS/Monster/Rockstar energy drinks to energy shots to... well, I was chugging liters of energy drinks at one point. Withdrawal sucked hardcore. Would've been undoable were I not unemployed.

Also, I should be sleeping now but had a long nap earlier.

I don't do energy drinks, period. I do drink coffee, but I limit my intake. Just to be sure that my energy comes naturally, not chemically.

To respond to the thread: I should be hauling my ass over to a pupil. Which I will do now.

Well it's hot! I taught drums from 4 'til 8 pm. I am home it is still freaking hot and humid at 12.05 am. I am posting on DW about how hot it is.

I am willing to take suggestions.

And it just started raining which means the humidity will increase.

Any more questions?

What should I be doing??? I should be asleep but it's too freaking hot!!

The border of Scotland eh?

haha don't worry. I'm by no means an addict, I have these on average once every two months or so, don't drink pop and cannot stand the taste of energy drinks. All in all I try to avoid super-sugary things at all costs. Besides as I found out last night I have no tolerance what so ever to this sort of thing and I'd prefer to keep it that way!!

Thanks for the concern though!

-Jonathan

Passing time untill tomorrow. Gonna make some sketch-movies with some of my friends, all improvised.

well instead of leaving replys on here earlier this evening i should have left work on time so my girlfriend could give me the usuall nightly call. She wasn`t going to bother this evening but i told her to call as i love to hear her voice.
My phone went at the usuall time but i didn`t answer it because i was to busy sending my message on here.
Evevtually rang her back and told her i was in the loo.
Now tonight she has been on here and seen that instead of sending her the usuall text to say i`m on my way home, so we could chat.
All along i was on here.
Times on threads are not a good a good thing.
How do i get out of that one!!
I can`t really can I!

Ha ha, I like it..................

And it just started raining which means the humidity will increase.

Any more questions?

What should I be doing??? I should be asleep but it's too freaking hot!!

The border of Scotland eh?

Ie the "bonnie" borders of Scotland; if you've never been i suggest you come, the whole contry realy is magical. From the gentile hills of the borders, to the breathtaking mountains of the west coast, to the flat plains of the east.

Ie the "bonnie" borders of Scotland; if you've never been i suggest you come, the whole contry realy is magical. From the gentile hills of the borders, to the breathtaking mountains of the west coast, to the flat plains of the east.

Ok, it reached 37C here today and now it's about 25C with high humidity. However, I note that in Glasgow at the moment the max temps are about 7 or 8C max and going down to freezing overnight. Don't fancy that at all, Animal but I guess it makes you less lazy than our heat :)

I should be creating a thread devoted to a drum solo book for Swiss Mathias. But I've left it in the teaching room at the shop. It must wait until I pick it up.

I should be trimming the bushes around the hose but its 90 degrees outside. That's 32.2222 for you Celsius lads and ladetts.

Back