Drummer wanted

Full Light

Hi,
We are looking for a drummer to our band. Me and my friend are based in two different countries (CH & PL) and are recording music through exchanging tracks via Internet. We are not professionals, but have a lot of fun playing and recording. We hope to play live once the new material is done (we used to do this in the past, when living in one country).
My friend plays guitar & bass (in absence of a bassist), I'm singing. We want a charismatic drummer to join our band to bring more freshness and drive to our music.
If you think you may enjoy this way of playing/ creating/ recording music - let's get in touch (give your e-mail, phone, or any other contact data, and we will contact you). Any sample of music you play or listen would be great. If you know a bassist, who would like to join, please let us know as well.
Cheers,
Full Light

You should narrow your search by stating what type of music you do, so you can get responses from someone who is interested in your particular genre.

your singer sounds a little like chris cornell. CH = switzerland? PL = poland?

do you have any songs recorded without drums? you should put them on an FTP and make a guest account so people can access them.

Back