Is Pollyanna a girl?

I think you're safe for a few hours while Polly sleeps. Make the most of it!
Well it's true isn't it?! :)

By the way, while we're at it, can I get the title "Nasty Little Cuss" or "Ornery Little Shit"

motojt
That Ornery Little Shit

James, I can't wait to read Pols response!
Knowing her I'm betting that she won't be offended, she's pretty tough, but she will have something interesting to say I'm sure.
I'll second your slogan request, you are ornery!

Oh yea. That's my next public joke too.

Giraffe walks into a bar and says "Hey everyone, the high balls are on me!"

A piece of string tried going out to a bar one night. The bouncer stopped him at the door and said "go away, we don't serve your kind here".

The string walked away, ducked into an alley, tied himself up and ruffled his top-end a bit in hopes of disguising himself.

He went back to the bar, again the bouncer stopped him and said "didn't i just kick you ass out of here?". the string replied "I'm a frayed knot."

LOL, loving the jokes. You are sick, sick people ... it reminds me why I keep coming here ...

Only on a drummers' thread would "I have a vagina" be exceptional ...

James James James ... do you realise who you're dealing with? Not bignoting, but Larry's comment about me being pretty tough is an understatement ... when you deal with me you enter the valley of death (so to speak):

motojt
I have 3 inches of DYNAMITE!

:)

LOL, loving the jokes. You are sick, sick people ... it reminds me why I keep coming here ...

Only on a drummers' thread would "I have a vagina" be exceptional ...

James James James ... do you realise who you're dealing with? Not bignoting, but Larry's comment about me being pretty tough is an understatement ... when you deal with me you enter the valley of death (so to speak):

motojt
I have 3 inches of DYNAMITE!

:)

Classic.....................

She might be, I'm not sure though. I'm not a doctor.

Sorry if someone's posted this before I didn't read any of the crap before this but while we're on the subject if Brady a girl? I ask because the avatar.

Polly, I realized as I was wading through all the vagina jokes posted that your posts are probably the ones that I quote the most often... Not really sure why.

As for your Clown joke, I threw that out at my girlfriend's gig the other day and didn't even get a chuckle or a joke roll from the drummer. I think it carries further hilarity when I make it because I actually do clown gigs on the weekends. Tough crowd...

Haha ... ""woman drinking milk whilst wearing seatbelt and listening to jazz music"" ... the thread has since been removed. Here's the background. Tommy had an anti-milk rant thread. There was also some joke/controversy/whatever about women at the time (not sure if I was involved in that one) so Royal started a thread about women drinking milk ... with that picture.

Then I altered the pic to reflect more forum neuroses - adding a seatbelt (which Tommy likes as much as he likes milk and Democrats) and reposted it ... thus ... "woman drinking milk whilst wearing seatbelt and listening to jazz music" ... you had to be there, I guess. I guess the upshot is that it's fun to tease over-serious people :)

For some reason (probably the woman) Brady took a liking to the pic ....

Red Menace said:
Polly, I realized as I was wading through all the vagina jokes posted that your posts are probably the ones that I quote the most often... Not really sure why.

Sheer weight of numbers, Red ... either that or we're soul mates :)

Red Menace said:
As for your Clown joke, I threw that out at my girlfriend's gig the other day and didn't even get a chuckle or a joke roll from the drummer. I think it carries further hilarity when I make it because I actually do clown gigs on the weekends. Tough crowd...

Did you check to later to see if the drummer heard the joke? At gigs, when our vocalist talks fast and I'm at the back of the stage looking at his back I miss most of what he says.

I am still wondering if Polly is going to be granted a special title or not, she certainty deserves it.

On a slightly related note, who is it that has the most posts on the forum? Is it Polly? I haven't payed a lot of attention to that.

She will be granted, as soon as she starts with the thread: Is Migaluch a boy? ;-)

I am still wondering if Polly is going to be granted a special title or not, she certainty deserves it.

On a slightly related note, who is it that has the most posts on the forum? Is it Polly? I haven't payed a lot of attention to that.

Back