Yamaha Hex Rack System

That's almost too sexy. It's starting to look like a good investment, a rack that actually looks good.

Does look great, would be my rack of choice if i had the money, needed one plus had the space. Yamaha have such a good rep on hardware/

And here it is (look good to find it :p, will take a front picture when its better wheater outside ;) )

373180201_6_PR6i.jpeg

Cut shorter and well :D

Last edited:
I'm using the curved Gibraltar rack currently with the two side wings. Works great and looks sharp. The hex rack is something new and I love the look of it but can't see spending that type of cash just to change the appearance of my setup really.

2b got pic's of your setup???

I really want a Yamaha rack but....................... I bumped into a friend @ the NAMM show and let's just say if I went with Gibraltar I could get it at cost which would save me lots of money that I don't have

Last edited:
Here are a few pics. My Oak Customs and a pic of my Absolutes

Attachments

• oak1.jpg
    oak1.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 8,570
  • oak2 (2).JPG
    oak2 (2).JPG
    149 KB · Views: 8,162
  • 133-3331_IMG.JPG
    133-3331_IMG.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 7,963
Hi,

The microphones and stands are setup by the sound engineer at this gig. The rack holds the toms and cymbals. The two floor toms are setup on a double tom stand,

is the yamaha hex rack a good choice for tama kits? would it's set up and adjustability be effective for other brand kits? any thoughts would be appreciated,

thank you,

hey! im thinking about getting a Hex rack! is the side rack extendible? it looks like it is?
thanks

What do you mean with extendible? You can buy separate rack parts (pipes, clamps, logoplates, feets etc.) yes.

well it looks like in the picture its much longer than the standard length of the rack when u get it? Not sure though! any thoughts? :)

What do you mean with extendible? You can buy separate rack parts (pipes, clamps, logoplates, feets etc.) yes.

well it looks like in the picture its much longer than the standard length of the rack when u get it? Not sure though! any thoughts? :)

Do you mean my pictures?

Ive used the front bar as side bar. On the corp. pictures they use the longest bar in front.

I have a 20'' kick and 2 toms so I didnt need that lenght on the front (neither did I used the full height of the front pipes, so shorten them down to)

I used the longest pipe as sidebar.

Im now waiting for some other parts so I can build a custom setup.

OK...here is my hex rack on my DTXtreme RHP (now w/ III module, previous module was td-10exp.). I've also included pics of my Yamaha super rack system on my A-kit.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
I've also included pics of my Yamaha super rack system on my A-kit.

picture.php

Wow good taste in color.........
Do you have any pic's of your kit on the Hex rack??

Wes how's the rack working for you thinking about getting the two leg model for my yammies

DSCN6249.jpg

Wow good taste in color.........
Do you have any pic's of your kit on the Hex rack??

Wes how's the rack working for you thinking about getting the two leg model for my yammies

DSCN6249.jpg

Actually, my hex rack is currently being used on my e-kit...it is an original DTXtreme RHP kit...however, I have updated it with the new DTXtreme III module (great module!), hex rack and all new yamaha e-cymbals.....here some pics:

picture.php

picture.php

Back