My first music video

Needs a little more cowbell, but not too much...

@Bob- Not sure, Bob. 'I'm all shook up'? Maybe?

@Andy, you know I'm a bottom feeder.

@Harry, I truly appreciate your candor, and I thank you for resisting the urge to insult me.

@PFG- Our focus groups predicted the gripping nature of this video. Thanks.

The cameraman had the most impressive pelvic action IMO

I'm imagining the producer calling over the crew, "Ok guys, you're going to be part of the show. It's easy, just pump your hips non stop for a few minutes ... oh, but if you have a history of back problems, we'll need you to sign this waiver".

The cameraman had the most impressive pelvic action IMO

I'm imagining the producer calling over the crew, "Ok guys, you're going to be part of the show. It's easy, just pump your hips non stop for a few minutes ... oh, but if you have a history of back problems, we'll need you to sign this waiver".

Polly, I was sure you were going to say something about my tube socks...

Niiiiice. that was sexy. even the fat one with the cowboy hat was sexy. (in his own special way.....)

5/5 stars.

now I need to go vomit. brb.

-Jonathan

Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha
That was classic! Abe, you're a scream!
I LMAO!
This rivals the Yellow Jacket guy! This should go viral!
It's just freakin funny!

If you are interested in music video production you should check out on the web first. There is a lot of information out there to help you out. There is even information on web video production.

Back