So just made a website on how to make money on YouTube

Ytsephill

Decided to venture into making websites. This one is my first one.

Its primary goal is to educate people that want to start making YouTube videos and profiting from them.
Since some of you post drum videos on YouTube, I figured it wouldn't do any harm posting it here.

Hope it's not taken as a cheesy attempt to promote it. Well it kind of is though haha.

www.youtubebling.com

Since it's my first website, any critique would be welcome

Last edited:
Thank you.
To answer your question, in addition to meeting the Youtube qualifications, the amount of views you need are:

At least 1,000 views on all of your videos.
You also need to have 10,000 channels views or more. and about 500 to 1000 subscribers.

Thanks for pointing that out, will make sure to include it.

Lots of great info man. If people want to start making money from there youtube video dont they have to have a stupid amount of views? Like in the millions? I looked through the site and didnt see anything pertaining to that.

Hello, the idea of making money on the Internet is great but I think that you have to work 24/7 in the web to get sufficient money out of it. As far as I'm concerned you get even less than a dollar for one view of a video. Well good luck to you anyway!

I think you get something like $1 for every 1000 views, if you're a low tier player. Top dogs make about $3.50 per 1000 views.​

Back