UFC 124 Tonight - Any MMA fans?

T

thatoneguy

George St. Pierre is fighting Josh Koshchek for those who don't follow the sport. Other fights as well. Who else will be watching?

That would be me. I Love UFC. Just something about watchin 2 guys beat the living snot out of each other is awesome!

Haha, indeed! They often air some preliminary fights on Spike but I guess not tonight :(

Well u hav to pay for pay per view, just like the name suggest so the george st Pierre fight won't be on 4 a while on spike and spike only airs reruns of fights sadly

The last few UFC pay per views had preliminary fights air live before the PpV started. Hope they do it again. Every now and then you a live fight night or Full ufc card on spike. But yes 99% of it is reruns. I use to be a boxing freak.
The difference for me is I can enjoy nearly any professional MMA fight. Boxing is at a point where I can only get into the elite (manny, floyd, etc.) matchups.

It has been a great card so far! A brutal KO, brutal submission. Anxious for the main event.

Halfway through the 3rd round GSP is dominating so far. Beautiful jabs nonstop from GSP. Looks like training with Freddy Roach paid off(duh)!

An amazing performance from GSP. What an athlete. I believe he just formally introduced the JAB to MMA. I think he landed 50+ jabs in that fight. Really a great card altogether!

Ya! rootin for him all along!

Back