Cab Out Vs Send?

Tylerdrums109

From what i understand the difference is that a cab out has power to run the speakers.....send is simply for effects and is a non powered out...now would it be possible to build a cab out for an amplifier if so how could you do so?...right now i have a single speaker flextone amplifier that has no cab out...only a send...i wish to do something about this....all help is appreciated...btw thanks to the guys that helped me out with the speaker issue...i got a new speaker for my flextone and the problem has subsided...got me a red coat the wizard =]...but yeah any help on this topic guys?

well, you would basically be taking the wires that plug into the speaker you have now, and plugging them into a converter, then into the cab...

is your amp an open back?

let me draw a picture to explain..haha

http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr332/bojangleman123/amp-cabdrawing.jpg

i cant find a link to a converter..but ive seen it done before.....its a converter than joins the 2 wires plugging into your speaker into a 1/4th jack that you plug into the cabinet..

Alex

Anyway to run both the speaker in the amplifier and the cabinet?...that would be most benifitial to me but it is good to know i could run just a cabinet

Back