Pearl Masterworks NAMM Kit

According to GC's website that throne goes either way, front or back.

What a beautiful set. I remarked to myself in the NAMM pics how stunning that finish is. Glad to see it went to a good home. An added bonus if you're a Niners fan!

And man, I only thought my snare was thick. It's a svelt 12mm.

That`s one very very hot kit!
I love this finish, the exotic wood stripes are very individual...gives a nice touch.

May I ask whether you`ve got some sound clips of this kit?? I`m curious about the sound of yours. :)

Happy playing!

Karl

those NAMM pics are great. Whats with the Pearl throne? Is that a gas relief port?

ROFL, having this throne myself I can attest to the fact that it is a very nice and comfortable throne, however I have often wondered about this particular design as well! I picked mine up off of ebay in superb shape and have never regretted its comfort and sturdiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamndrummer View Post
I think the seat is backwards in that picture.
I think it's a nut sack cradle..lol

that is basically how I use it and find it as stated...comfortable!!!

OH and lest I forget...THAT KIT IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING...IT WAS ONE THAT STOOD OUT TO ME IN THE PICS

Now, settle down, class. For the record. The throne is a two-way design with the channel designed to take direct pressure of the spinal cord. With the channel positioned in the front it's designed to serve as a ...uh...er...well CadWiz said it best, a "nutsack cradle." I guess there's just no avoiding the obvoious. I hope the mods go easy on us;-)

Holy sweet mother of god.
Those are beautiful!

One word.
Amazing.

No word can actually capture the awesomeness of that kit.

I think I saw a pic of this kit on Ronn 's website.

Gorgeous custom finish. Pearl is really doing it right with Masterworks. That snare is amazing, too. I would love to have one of the 20-ply snares.

Is it ok to say I don't like this kit? It reminds me of something ' DOG' the bounty hunter would play, if he was a drummer.

But thats just me, one voice amongst a million who love it...

That`s one very very hot kit!
I love this finish, the exotic wood stripes are very individual...gives a nice touch.

May I ask whether you`ve got some sound clips of this kit?? I`m curious about the sound of yours. :)

Happy playing!

Karl

Thanks Karl!
I don't have any sound clips yet. I'm busy working on my basement which includes finishing my drum room. When thats done and I have a place to play again I will do some recording.

I can say these drum sound very vintage due to the rounded edges and that mahagony.

Mike

Thanks to all!!!
I will be posting more pics soon with some pics of my DW's and my Tama.

aydee, aydee, aydee, How can you not love this kit? Just kiddin man, the bling of all that gold isn't for everyone. A freind of mine doesn't like it either, he thinks it would have looked better with chrome. Thanks for your honesty.

Mike

To me that drum set is Beachfront Estate and Dog the Bounty Hunter is trailer park single wide.

Back