First post and pics of my gear...

anything is better than mine =P

We all have to start somewhere bro...your first is better than my first, trust me. Just be glad you have a set at all to play on! :)

Dude i love your set! you have a great set up infact iv been meaning to change mine to that lol but welcome to drummerworld and looks like we got another okie on our hands...

are u OU or OSU?

Thank man! And, I'm not from here...so neither. I am a Notre Dame fan, did you see them kick the crap out of HI!!!??? lol

Edmond huh? Are you in a band here in town?

Great lookin' kit and snare collection. I love that you showed both a 3 up AND a 1 up...2 down config. Sweet. Welcome.

Thanks dude. Yeah, I have to scale it down from time to time for the smaller clubs...or when we do battles and you only get 5 mins or so to set up/tear down.

Haha well personally i get a little bit tired of chrome, you just see it everywhere and it does get a bit wearisome after a while. I might think about gold drum hardware... If i was in an RnB band :p

Can't stand gold HW...but there are exceptions:) I wish Pearl would bring back satin HW, I would be all over that!!

after the bowl season, he won't want to be either
go gators

I'm not either anyways!! The OU fans around here are insane.

You no the Sooners are going to win!!!

Only one way to find out! And I will be going for OU, only because I don't want to have to deal with angry Okies for 9 months!! LOL

dude, it is no contest, the gators are from the sec, the real best conference in college football. the big 12 has no defense and throws the ball every play which is why they have the best offenses. the sooners do well because they have good speed but the gators are a fast team as well so they better defense will win and the gators have a better defense.

SEC is a tougher conf IMHO, but you have two Heisman winners going toe to toe so it should be a great game.

welcome to the forum and great kit - the more green kits i see the more i like the color, i thinks it's the nice contrast from the bronze cymbals that really sets them off!
welcome, and good drumming!

welcome to the forum and great kit - the more green kits i see the more i like the color, i thinks it's the nice contrast from the bronze cymbals that really sets them off!
welcome, and good drumming!

Thank you! Glad to be here!!

i think tebow got snubbed in the heisman. i think if tebow didn't win, colt deserved it more. Texas beat oklahoma and they lost to texas tech because that guy didn't intercept the ball the play before texas tech scored. but it should be a good game but i live in georgia so i always go for the home-region team =P

i think tebow got snubbed in the heisman. i think if tebow didn't win, colt deserved it more. Texas beat oklahoma and they lost to texas tech because that guy didn't intercept the ball the play before texas tech scored. but it should be a good game but i live in georgia so i always go for the home-region team =P

I hear ya man, but Bradford is a good QB, we'll see how he does. I remember what hapenned the last time OU sent a H winner to the national title game! LOL

Yeah, I think White had some bad knee problems which prevented him from going into the Draft...but I think he's doing alright. I see him pop up from time to time...especially here in OK.

RHD, what do you have against the other cymbal brands, they make good stuff too

and your playing is really good, im listeninig to your band right now!!!

Last edited:
RHD, what do you have against the other cymbal brands, they make good stuff too

and your playing is really good, im listeninig to your band right now!!!

Thanks for listening! And I don't have anything against other cymbal brands...just always been a Zildjian guy.

BTW, way to put me on the spot about that...what gives?

Very classy and professional looking set. I like you you maximize the use of the rack and have very little touching the floor - I think it's odd when people use a rack, then cymbal and tom stands also. You have obviously put a lot of thought into the design of your setup and I appreciate that.

Nice collection of bronze and snares. I'm going to check out your music now.

i was just admiring all the cymbals and thinking how i wish i had like 1/4 of what you have then i realized it was all zildjian which is perfectly fine but i wanted to see what you would say if i asked that. i didn't think you were a cymbalist

Very classy and professional looking set. I like you you maximize the use of the rack and have very little touching the floor - I think it's odd when people use a rack, then cymbal and tom stands also. You have obviously put a lot of thought into the design of your setup and I appreciate that.

Nice collection of bronze and snares. I'm going to check out your music now.

Thank you, I appreciate your comments! Let me know what you think of the music! :)

i was just admiring all the cymbals and thinking how i wish i had like 1/4 of what you have then i realized it was all zildjian which is perfectly fine but i wanted to see what you would say if i asked that. i didn't think you were a cymbalist

A "Cymbalist"? You are just making stuff up now right!?? LOL

There are tons of people who stay loyal to a certain brand. And believe me dude, it takes a while to get a collection like this...well for me anyways. But I was rockin ZBTs there for a while, I have had actual Pearl cymbals in the past...so I am really proud to own every Z in my arsenal these days.

yeah i just made that up, it went with the flow kind of.

thats crazy. i am rocking the zbt's right now, 13 hats 14 crash 18 crash/ride. they are terrible but it is what i ahve and im saving up for some good pro cymbals( used). and i love zildjian too (look at sig)

and if your band every needs a worker person, hook me up cause yall are good.

yeah i just made that up, it went with the flow kind of.

thats crazy. i am rocking the zbt's right now, 13 hats 14 crash 18 crash/ride. they are terrible but it is what i ahve and im saving up for some good pro cymbals( used). and i love zildjian too (look at sig)

and if your band every needs a worker person, hook me up cause yall are good.

Haha, thanks man! Atlanta is kinda far though! :)

is it like a crash ride, cause thats what ive heard k custom hybrids were good as

Back