Reccommend me a drum rack please!

I would go for the Pearl Rack personally - as much as I like Yamaha and have been using their gear since I've been playing, the HexRack is just too expensive once you add it all up (clamps, booms etc). Actually I think I might be getting the Pearl DR-503C soon...

I don't think you can go wrong with either the Gibraltar or the Pearl, seeing the prices of the different brands here in Europe those two both seem to have the best price/quality ratio. Not to mention they have both shown to be reliable gear on the road.

i recently purchased the pearl icon rack after using the tama power tower "front rack only" for about a year. i wanted to have a three sided rack and i thought the pearl rack seemed a very good rack for the money. even if it cost more than the tama power tower i still would have considered it. anyway i like it alot. sturdy, solid, reliable, it does exaclty what a rack is suppose to do and it does it nicely. i must also say that i am considering the yamaha hex rack for my second kit if i decide i need one. no hurry on that rack but it does look appealing and interesting. regardless i consider a rack to be a tool designed to hold and support kits, cymbals, etc. which ever one you choose, if you like it and it works for you, then go for it. concerning how they look, well thats just like anything else, some people like this and some like that. i would like some more feedback on the hex rack when used with tama kits. as already mentioned the hex rack is new and it will be interesting to hear how it handles with more use. it does look like a very nice rack that has many variations for set ups.

really nice to have access to so many opinions on this forum, very informative and insightful.

enjoy the super bowl,

Back