Downloading videos

jr100

Anyone know how to download videos from the Drummerworld site without purchasing Quicktime Pro? I know I must be missing something simple, but I just can't get it.

Download VLC media player and banish Quicktime and all its evil from your computer.

Actually Quicktime is a decent bit of software. As it currently stands, if I deleted it, it would be quite funny trying to get half of my software to run. I've never had any issues with it whatsoever.

Incidentally, to download, simply right click on the link that says 'Or Download to Hard drive' and 'Save link as'.

Actually Quicktime is a decent bit of software. As it currently stands, if I deleted it, it would be quite funny trying to get half of my software to run. I've never had any issues with it whatsoever.

Incidentally, to download, simply right click on the link that says 'Or Download to Hard drive' and 'Save link as'.

Mac user (grumble mutter...)

You don't need Quicktime Pro, just regular old free Quicktime. There's a handy "download to hard drive" link under each video that should allow you to download the video in question.

I do. Download quicktime for free! If you already have quicktime, then maybe you just have to click on the button marked "ask me later" on the "purchase quicktime pro" menu.

Back