LONDON

The O2 Arena, London, UK

Sunday 25th November
Thursday 29th November

NEWARK

The Prudential Center, Newark, New Jersey, USA

Thursday 13th December 2012
Saturday 15th December 2012

Tickets for the Newark show start at 300.00 USD. I guess that is 6.00 per year for 50 years. Wow. and they will sell out both shows. then there are the scalpers.

Wow. I guess $300 a ticket isn't so bad when you can pay about $150 for a Cirque show in Vegas. I'll wait til they come to L.A., play a big stadium, and then show up at a House of Blues unexpectedly ;)

King Crimson did that back in '95 and I've been mad about that ever since.

Wow. I guess $300 a ticket isn't so bad when you can pay about $150 for a Cirque show in Vegas. I'll wait til they come to L.A., play a big stadium, and then show up at a House of Blues unexpectedly ;)

King Crimson did that back in '95 and I've been mad about that ever since.

Yep.This^.In New York,there's a good chance the'll play the Beacon Theater which is just a few blocks from Mick and Rons townhouses on the upper west side.

They also like B.B. Kings in mid town Manhattan.The Beacon is the place to see them.I caught the show the last time they were there.My old patrol precinct.:):):)

Steve B

Yep.This^.In New York,there's a good chance the'll play the Beacon Theater which is just a few blocks from Mick and Rons townhouses on the upper west side.

They also like B.B. Kings in mid town Manhattan.The Beacon is the place to see them.I caught the show the last time they were there.My old patrol precinct.:):):)

Steve B

Stop bragging............ ;)

I think they may be the only band left standing that can do that,well maybe the Who.I'll wager Bill Wyman just might be kicking himself.:)

Steve B

I think they may be the only band left standing that can do that,well maybe the Who.I'll wager Bill Wyman just might be kicking himself.:)

Steve B

It would be great if Wyman could rejoin the band. I mean, they're only doing what, 4 shows?

Tickets for the Newark show start at 300.00 USD. I guess that is 6.00 per year for 50 years. Wow. and they will sell out both shows. then there are the scalpers.
If they invite Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor and have them so some lead vocal from their own solo albums, then..its worth paying !

they're only doing what, 4 shows?

I don't believe it. I WON'T believe it.

They're easing their way into a world tour by doing these 4 shows. Surely? They ARE touring.....aren't they? Tell me they are.......for the love of all that's holy (and most that isn't), tell me they are coming to Oz!!

Keef, if you by-pass me......me, one of your most devoted and loyal fans and shirk travelling Downunder, I'll personally ensure every seat you sit on from here on in is replaced by a friggen coconut tree!!

I'm trying to imagine the medical staff they need to carry with them when they tour. Now that's an enormous expense right there.

I'm trying to imagine the medical staff they need to carry with them when they tour. Now that's an enormous expense right there.

They've been touring with medical staff for years......only the drugs have changed. Gone from dispensing heroin and cocaine to angina tablets and ointment for rheumatism.

I wouldn't go even if they paid ME. Never cared for them, except for a few tunes in the late 60s, early 70s.

I was considering getting a ticket for the show at the Vdara Las Vegas, but after looking at the ticket prices and seeing their music video, they seem like they are just too old to really have enough energy to put on a show that is worth the ticket price. But then again, they are rock gods, and it might be the last time to see Keith and Mick play live.

Last edited:
Anybody else think Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger" is wimp rock? Lordy, I dislike that song. I call it "Cougar Rock" ... music for 40-something women living boring lives in subdivisions in a McMansion with a workaholic wealthy husband, who enjoy going after younger men..... Think Desperate Housewives.

Anyway, no I think the Stones show will be awesome. Jagger and the boys wouldn't do a show that was half-assed. I'd really like to see Ronnie Wood, Rod Stewart, Kenney Jones team up with The Faces for a tour.

Anybody else think Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger" is wimp rock? Lordy, I dislike that song. I call it "Cougar Rock" ... music for 40-something women living boring lives in subdivisions in a McMansion with a workaholic wealthy husband, who enjoy going after younger men..... Think Desperate Housewives.

Anyway, no I think the Stones show will be awesome. Jagger and the boys wouldn't do a show that was half-assed. I'd really like to see Ronnie Wood, Rod Stewart, Kenney Jones team up with The Faces for a tour.

Uh oh...Maroon 5 is a guilty pleasure of this 40 something woman. However, I seem to be missing the mansion, wealthy husband and younger man on the side. I must be doing something wrong...

Uh oh...Maroon 5 is a guilty pleasure of this 40 something woman. However, I seem to be missing the mansion, wealthy husband and younger man on the side. I must be doing something wrong...

Must be a lady thing :)

Like how only guys seem to 'get' the humor of the Three Stooges.

Back