Impossible Musical Score

BassDriver

Silver Member
I don't think many of the drummerworld drummers have heard of this (considering not many have found interest in symphonic orchestral pieces).

This piece is called Faerie's Aire and Death Waltz...

050714-1.gif

...LOL...cool timpani with small fan...

Ha ha, that looks like some old cruise liner sheets after many a band leader has had his say.

I liked the Moon Walk bit.

Arranged by accident. Classic!

My head just imploded as my brain leaked out of my nose.

'What part of ... do you not understand, Timmy?!'

Ah yes I like that one. Once you finish sightreading that, try this snare solo:

SnareSolo.jpg

More an more im seeing threads that have been created atleast once if not more...

Hmmm...not exactly White Stripes is it.

Probably Beethoven composed a snare solo, just to spite at our percussive art and torture drummers, even after his demise.

Yea they could use this as a good torture, like you can't leave prison before you can play this piece perfectly.

Impossible Musical score i think nothing is impossible in this worl if man is committed to do it.i think it is possible which we say impossible.

I lay the gauntlet down sir - post some audio or video of your attempt at this piece and restore my faith in the potential of mankind ;)

"Apply brown liquid now" and "use the cat handle" are fairly strong hints that this isn't meant to be taken seriously... Like it says on the score: there is no wrong way to play this...

Dunno Philly. Looking at your avatar it looks like you've used the cat handle

If hauk's version is to be played at "Prestissississisimo!!" then line 9 (to be played with left hand only at 1485bpm) looks a little challenging

haha i showed this to my bando buddies, they were laughing at the words haha
our favorites are: inflate circus clowns, balance chair on two legs, have a nice day, this music really stinks, and my brain hurts even more haha.

Back