If you were my teacher ...

Magenta

Platinum Member
... and I didn't want to play Swiss Army Triplets - would you make me?

Attachments

• choux buns.jpg
    choux buns.jpg
    591.6 KB · Views: 287
I'm Swiss, I did my military service, but I never played Swiss Army Triplets... so no, I wouldn't make you play them at all, however, I'll teach you a few things about drumming in exchange of these lovely caekes :)

YOU NEVER PLAYED SWISS ARMY TRIPLETS?? Amateur!

The caeks look a bit squashed in the photo, but in reality they weren't. They were my first attempt at choux pastry, and tasted damn good, if I say so meself.

And either they worked, or he hadn't planned on doing Swiss Army Bastard Triplets anyway. More probably the latter; he has all the brutality of innocent youth.

Nice bribe attempt with the cakes. It would probably work on me...

That said, is there a particular reason you don't want to do Swiss Army Triplets? I actually find them easier than Flam Accents.

Swiss Army triplets are great.

They have fold out attachments that you can use for straight ahead rock, extracting wine corks and [Billy Connolly]removing stanes from horses' hooves[/Billy Connolly].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzRDTEdMhWY

And those aren't caeks.

They are clearly magenta Magenta (or possibly Magenta's magenta) profiteroles.

Nice bribe attempt with the cakes. It would probably work on me...

That said, is there a particular reason you don't want to do Swiss Army Triplets? I actually find them easier than Flam Accents.

I hate flam accents too, but I can blag them.

Swiss Army triplets are great.

They have fold out attachments that you can use for straight ahead rock, extracting wine corks and [Billy Connolly]removing stanes from horses' hooves[/Billy Connolly].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzRDTEdMhWY

And those aren't caeks.

They are clearly magenta Magenta (or possibly Magenta's magenta) profiteroles.

I luffs you. Never yet had to remove a stane from my horse's hoof, but one lives in hoep.

I never claim to be anything else than an amateur :)

I hope I'll be lucky enough to taste those caeks one day....

It's your accent, it makes me go all warm and fuzzy. A bit like the cat hair which decorates the caeks ...

Did I ever, ever say how much I love it here, by the way?

Nice avatar by the way :)

Nice? It's fab, I think you'll find, despite JustJames's assertion that it's a blue-rinse tiger. (Do Swiss women have blue rinse? I doubt it.)

But where were you when I NEEDED you to defend me, and all I had were my claws? :'( (It's PM stuff.)

Too much flaming around for my licking :)

Did Ian's visit inspire such girlyness in the icing department?

Dear god.

And yes, obv!! He insists on glitter on his desserts.

Last edited:
Nice? It's fab, I think you'll find, despite JustJames's assertion that it's a blue-rinse tiger.

I'm not aware of JustJames's assertion, but I know who did your avatar :)

(Do Swiss women have blue rinse? I doubt it.)

Couldn't tell you, I'm a happy married man for the last 31 years to a beautiful English lady :)

But where were you when I NEEDED you to defend me, and all I had were my claws? :'( (It's PM stuff.)

I appreciate and sympathise for the need of some help, however, Switzerland is a neutral country, as a result I can't take side in a dispute or disagreement between members.

However, Swiss people are very polite, so who ever you had trouble with, I would have said hello...
.​

Attachments

• Dirty Henri.jpg
    Dirty Henri.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 158
Fear not.

Flaming = Swiss army triplet reference
Licking = icing reference

Just Andy being a smart arse ;)

Do you want to be in my gang?

I got them, I got them! Go me!!

Yes please. How much will it cost?

I'm not aware of JustJames's assertion, but I know who did your avatar :)

It was some bloke I met on the internet.

Couldn't tell you, I'm a happy married man for the last 31 years to a beautiful English lady :)

That explains a lot. All English women, even the part-bred ones, are beautiful. Mr Madge will tell you the same thing.

I appreciate and sympathise for the need of some help, however, Switzerland is a neutral country, as a result I can't take side in a dispute or disagreement between members.

However, Swiss people are very polite, so who ever you had trouble with, I would have said hello...
.​
I don't tell tales, and clearly, I don't need to. Your Swiss manners are impeccable.

I don't think you fully got the Glitter reference :( You wouldn't want to be in his gang!

I did. I did, honest. I'm too old to be in his gang, anyway.

I do understand SOME things. Oh you should have heard me today, telling Mr Madge who was the drummer in Cream!! Ian says I'm a bit better-looking, which is nice.

If I was your teacher I would not run you through Swiss Triplets.

As your teacher the best thing I could do for your playing would be to sack myself so you could hook up with a teacher who has formally studied music and/or done more in the industry than quirky cottage industry music of no interest to most people.

I don't tend to eat fluffy cakes with pink icing either. For cheesecake, however, I could be persuaded to ditch my morals and even give you woo woo garage drumming lessons, if that's what you'd prefer ;) "Hey there, new student! Okay, let's run through Seven Nation Army and see what you got ... oh, and do you still have any of that cheesecake around. Oh good! Okay, I found it. Ta. Don't stop playing - you're doing well. Mmmm. Very nice. Great icing. Keep playing, don't stop. Mmmm mmm ... keep playing, continuity is critical ..." *munch munch*

@KIS
I'm pretty sure everybody around here is way, Way, WAY too old to be in Gary Glitter's gang.

@MAD
The questionable internet person...'twas I

@Madge
I may have said "blue rinse", but I did also say "tigress". And that, my dearest of imaginary friends, is a mahoosive distinction.

@ALP
Mmmmmmm....cheesecake. The baked sort. With raisins within.

Lucky this is the "off topic lounge", as I have just earned eleventy bajillion off topic points.

Back