Some soloing and drums + sax jam from latest blues-gig.

Really enjoyed that- great back and forth between you and the sax man and some fantastic stuff in there from you. Cant imagine you keep that up all night though?

Sound was pretty good too- just a phone or something better?

Really enjoyed that- great back and forth between you and the sax man and some fantastic stuff in there from you. Cant imagine you keep that up all night though?

Sound was pretty good too- just a phone or something better?
Thanks. I can easily keep that up all night, but if I play too much the band leader/pianist get's a bit grumpy, so I like to keep it on the down low, most of the times.

I used my trusty Zoom Q3HD camera.

awesome Thaard ....really tasty ideas

how are you digging the Zoom Q3?

I'm about to pick one up this week

Thaardy my man - when supreme skill meets fun! 'Nuf said :)

Anthony, Zoom Q3 is just a superb little tool. I use it extensively. It has it's limitations, but for the money & convenience, it has no peer IMO. Enjoy :)

Camera might not have been right on, but the drummer certainly was. That was cool clips.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys!

awesome Thaard ....really tasty ideas

how are you digging the Zoom Q3?

I'm about to pick one up this week
It's very good for it's price. The sound is very good, although the bass is very low(I usually boost the low end in post-process).
The video quality is a bit so and so, but it's quite good if you got decent lighting and put it on 1080p mode. I suggest you also buy a sd card with more than 8gig, since it fills up quite fast.

Deadly again, Thaardy. Great interaction, especially when you went with the sax player on the straight 8ths.

I would have thought Zoom would have created the next model after the Q3 by now.

Really nice, man. Even when you're taking it out there a bit, you have a great, relaxed, just-behind-the-beat feel to your playing. That's very difficult to pull off. Love it.

Yes! Not wishing to take Thaardy's thread off topic, but there's certainly a market for a Q3 plus :)

I had the original Q3 and now the Q3HD, which has the nice "line in" feature to take a feed from a board or something. But they released a Q2 after, which is a little more stripped down (I assume?)

That's the curse of buying electrical equipment. There's always something better that gets released the year after you bought something.

Back