If you could put ANYTHING inside your bass drum, what would it be?

My wind chimes are maligned enough as it is, without further torture. If they go in the bass drum, so do you, & I'll play The Wombles greatest hits on a loop relentlessly. If you plead with sufficient sincerity, I just might switch to a Kenny G medley once an hour ;)

is there beer involved in some way?

Mr. Pockets, in a previous thread you mentioned how you would like to use your double pedal on a girl's bottom, have you considered somehow setting up your bass drum to hold that? ; )

I'd put a groupie in it. Wouldn't have to move off the stage when the band take a break. I would also have someone to talk to.

i always thought dry ice would be cool! every time u hit it, a puff of smoke would come out the res hole!! right now theres just a wadded up blanket and a few packs of rolling papers in there

Mo.

I mean, come on! This didn't occur to anyone else?!

EDIT: Did I just hit full-on Hannibal-level creepy right there? Blame the full bottle of wine.

Attachments

• mattnmo.jpg
    mattnmo.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 379
Mo.

I mean, come on! This didn't occur to anyone else?!

EDIT: Did I just hit full-on Hannibal-level creepy right there? Blame the full bottle of wine.

If it's any consolation, I missed this thread first time around, and when I saw the title my first thought was "Salma Hayek!", which is close enough in concept to your idea Al.

Just without the handy, ready-to-reference URL of a pic of Mo

I would like either:
1) a really small guy with his own really small kit that plays only triples. (clear reso)
2) the bones of queen Vic.
3) a wolf
4) pirate flags.
5)a pot-plant, bonsai tree, or actual tree

the list is endless...

Beyond the obvious stuff like a money machine or Barbara Eden as a real genie:

Inside the kick would be a perfect miniature replica of my drum kit. Inside that kick would be a miniature replica of the miniature replica, and so on to infinity.

It would take a little while to build the whole thing, though. Infinitely long, in fact.

In my bass drum I would have two umpa-lumpas who can carry and set-up /tear down/ my kit. Naturally they sleep on the small pillow and are fed via the port hole in my fibre skin reso-head. Spillages will not be tolerated !

Nah, I'd put her in my snare drum so I could HIT THAT ALL NIGHT!!!

Ba dum PISH.

I wonder if Mo knows about this cult of fanboys she's got on this forum. She'll find out if Bo talks her into going to the East Coast meetup, I think...

I wanna put my mom and lock her in there for a while coz right now she's talking way too much

Well then take out the trash - or pick up your room, or put down the cell phone, do your homework.... and while you're at it

GET OFF MY LAWN!

:) JK - was thinking of all the things I chirp at my kid for....except for the lawn part.

MM

Back