Pic of yourself

I am still speechless from Anisa's, lol. But here is old 52 year old mois:

bill.jpg

Hello, my name is Anisa, I'm 23 and I've been playing drums on and off since age 10. I graduated in May 2009 from UNLV with a degree in print journalism and film studies. Needless to say, jobs were non-existent so I found myself with a lot of free time.

I started jamming with my former boss from the school paper two weeks after graduation. We both love nineties music and bands from the sixties. We've played about 25 shows in our brief history and added on a bassist. I absolutely love playing the drums, I can't imagine doing anything else now :)

myspace.com/wallstreetvampire
youtube.com/wallstreetvampire

The two live pictures are from our most recent show at First Friday Feb. 5, 2010. Danny Carey is my favorite drummer and Tool is my favorite band,

I would have posted the same picture but my hair isn't long enough. Welcome to the forum.

6535_127976990707_733270707_3576660_1442953_n.jpg

From a recent film-shoot. I was playing this deranged monotone detective, who tries to be like Horatio Cane and Charles Bronson, but ultimalty fails. Sort of a crime-action-comedy.

Hello, my name is Anisa, I'm 23 and I've been playing drums on and off since age 10. I graduated in May 2009 from UNLV with a degree in print journalism and film studies. Needless to say, jobs were non-existent so I found myself with a lot of free time.

I started jamming with my former boss from the school paper two weeks after graduation. We both love nineties music and bands from the sixties. We've played about 25 shows in our brief history and added on a bassist. I absolutely love playing the drums, I can't imagine doing anything else now :)

myspace.com/wallstreetvampire
youtube.com/wallstreetvampire

The two live pictures are from our most recent show at First Friday Feb. 5, 2010. Danny Carey is my favorite drummer and Tool is my favorite band,

Wow ... those drumsticks look so sexy !!!

warning: sarcasm

Wow ... those drumsticks look so sexy !!!

warning: sarcasm

Clone, your drumsticks look pretty impressive too lol. Like your kit too (no pun intended) - great colour.

Talking of sexy drumsticks, Conrad, what's the story with your shot? You seem to be fascinated with sticks.

Dreaded Skull, I'm jealous. My hair won't grow much past my shoulders :(

And Thaard ... don't do it! Practice your doubles at 30bpm and all will be well - promise!

And Thaard ... don't do it! Practice your doubles at 30bpm and all will be well - promise!
It´s too late. I can´t play singles at 300bpm.. Looks like I´m....going to the police-station..YYEEAAAAAAHHHH!

Me some years ago:
35187Lil_ol_me_10.jpg

And me a few months ago:
P3120513.jpg

And a fewer months ago:
pic.php

I needed a mugshot for Facebook, so this is the result lol...

Don't have any pics of myself playing my Pearls... I gues I can work on that later today ;)

It´s too late. I can´t play singles at 300bpm.. Looks like I´m....going to the police-station..YYEEAAAAAAHHHH!

Glasshopper, when you can play singles smoothly at 30bpm you will be ready.

There is no way on earth that I'd post my pics here after Anisa's efforts. The oldies must step aside for the young ...

A picture of mine.........

Attachments

• 02-12-09_201401.jpg
    02-12-09_201401.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,008
Back