Drum Riff Generator

DrumGod

I found this and i thought i would share with yall

Its Pretty Cool

You use drum notation to make up pattern

Drum Riff

This is really coool and all, but I cant get it to play! but this is going to be come an addictive game for me

Its a pretty cool idea, but its kind of not implemented to the full potential i think. I couldnt figure out how to write 16th notes.... It'd be really cool if you could write some complicated grooves on that thing, then i could spend all day playing with it. :)

That is awesome. Great find, DG. Finally, I can learn drum notation :) I really think this could be a great teaching/learning tool that is also simple and practical.

I don't see why this belongs in off-topic. In fact this should be stickied to Techniques or something. And why didn't someone think of this before?

theres also something called the flamtastic (i think) on the internet that lets you put in marching cadences like you would sound them out speaking them... so instead of using notation, you would do something like gah di di da di gah zzzzzzcak. search for it, its just kind of fun to play around with (the above might/probably doesn't actually work, its just an example...)

That is a lot of fun and I think it would be a great way to come up some new beats, but I don't want to pay for it. Is there a free version of it anywhere?

please!!!! how do i make it play so i can hear it!!!
Depending on what you have selected in the drop downs (Example: 8 bars/8 beats/Bass Drum/Medium Fast), when you click on the bars below, it will add notes for that instrument at the spot you clicked. Now change instruments and start clicking again and it will that in as well. It should auto-play, but you might have to click on the play button or click on the front of the slider.

I tried making a complicated bgroove but eventually i got frustrated hahaha i can see so many hours wasted on this instead of the real drums

Back