Mystery pedal

I have seen 3 online, and they are all dated 1970's. No one seems to know the model of them however.

I did find, in my searches, the tightly kept secret on how to adjust my Ghost pedal. Might have to steal your foot plate idea since mine raises up once attached to the bass drum hoop and causes the drive link to come in contact with the head. Sorry for the derail.

I have seen 3 online, and they are all dated 1970's. No one seems to know the model of them however.

I did find, in my searches, the tightly kept secret on how to adjust my Ghost pedal. Might have to steal your foot plate idea since mine raises up once attached to the bass drum hoop and causes the drive link to come in contact with the head. Sorry for the derail.

Not a steal. If you want one I have a guy who will make them for me. Let me know. BTW, feel free to share the "tightly kept secret".

I remember two pedals from the 1970s, the Ghost and the Speed King.

The footplate design is more in line with what Ludwig was producing in the 1990s. I'm guessing this is a Rocker/Modular bass drum pedal. The LM-414-FP 1988 is very similar but has a different footplate. It could have changed to the 90s style footplate in subsequent years.

Yup 86 Ludwig Rocker II and I think thru early 90's L2940 pedal. Came with the 86 - early 90's Ludwig Rocker II kit.

Last edited:
I also have one of these which came with my 1991 Rocker. Its a very good pedal with a lot of adjustment but I find the spring to be a bit noisey.

Back