My setup is (nearly) COMPLETE.

im guessing new cymbal booms are in order that one looks knackered, could do with a new hi hat stand too.

im guessing new cymbal booms are in order that one looks knackered, could do with a new hi hat stand too.

That's what I'd do too. I'd also get the toms on separate tom holders and clamps, but that's just me I'm weird with gear...

In any case, the kit's lookin' nice.

Well once I sell my OLD kit, all the boom arms are going with it so I'll be replacing most of that. Not sure what you guys are saying about the hat stand. Sure it's a cheaper SP one, but it works just fine, so no need to replace 'er yet. Oh sure, down the road it'll be an Iron Cobra stand... LOL.

yr thats whats next on my agenda, dw kit coming in, stand ill want to replace for all dw 9000 was thinking of biddingon one yesterday on ebay went for £54 plus £12 shipping but i dont need it yet and need to replace my cracked 2002 crash. plsu ill want a dw 9000 hi hat stand to match my pedals :p

LOL, that is a fair point. Having those slick IC pedals next to a cheap-O Sound Percussion hat pedal looks kinda lame.

Got any clips of you playing them?

Back