Completed Bearing Edge 5pc Bubinga KIt

walkera1962

Here it is, Bearing Edge 5pc custom kit. The shells are bubinga inside and out, hoops are Birdseye maple with bubinga on the inside edge of the hoops. Snare is bubinga on the inside, birdseye maple shell and hoops with bubinga on the inside of the hoops.

The sizes are kick 20x20, tom 10x9, 12x10, floor tom 15x15 and snare 6.5x14.
you can check out more Bearing Edge drums at my site, www.awdrums.com

Attachments

• DSCF1181.JPG
    DSCF1181.JPG
    432.5 KB · Views: 2,100
  • DSCF1182.JPG
    DSCF1182.JPG
    454.3 KB · Views: 843
  • DSCF1183.JPG
    DSCF1183.JPG
    462.2 KB · Views: 807
  • DSCF1184.JPG
    DSCF1184.JPG
    420.1 KB · Views: 798
  • DSCF1185.JPG
    DSCF1185.JPG
    381.2 KB · Views: 801
  • DSCF1186.JPG
    DSCF1186.JPG
    458.2 KB · Views: 815
  • DSCF1187.JPG
    DSCF1187.JPG
    450.2 KB · Views: 788
  • DSCF1188.JPG
    DSCF1188.JPG
    466.4 KB · Views: 815
  • DSCF1189.JPG
    DSCF1189.JPG
    528.7 KB · Views: 794
  • DSCF1190.JPG
    DSCF1190.JPG
    381.3 KB · Views: 914
I will make you a deal. You take the time to comment on someone else's kit on here, and I will say something about one of your's.

That's a seriously magnificient looking kit... and +1, I would like to hear it.

BTW, nice looking snares on the shelf behind the kit :))

This is the most beautiful kit I've seen and I've seen a good share in my days on this blue rock. I really dig the Techlock hardware for the tom mounts and the small shell hardware. Stunning.

The size difference between the 12" and the 10" looks greater than 1 inch difference in depth. Looks like a 12" x 10" and a 10" x 8" (this is the size gap I use).

Either way - that is one pretty kit.

Very nice. Must sound incredible with the bubinga coupled with wood hoops. I havent seen those ratchet arms on the toms on anything but DW stands until now. Cool idea.

holy shit thats a nice kit what kinda of head you have on it and any audio samples of it

I LOVE the look of the whole kit except the snare, next to all the rich bubinga, the snare looks a little washed out and almost "cheaper" than the rest.

I'm sorry, but this kit looks like a bunch of hat boxes. This gentleman only comes on here once a year to show us his new kit, then leaves again. I really wish he would get more involved and say something about other peoples kits, or anything at all. This is the first kit he has showed us that I really don't like. Sorry. Just being honest. Maybe this will get him talking. :)

I LOVE the look of the whole kit except the snare, next to all the rich bubinga, the snare looks a little washed out and almost "cheaper" than the rest.

I also have the matching 5x14 snare, I just did not show it. I will post a few new pics with that snare. I also installed a REMO Fiberskyn res. bass drum head. Looks sweet.
They are the best sounding hat boxes I have ever played.

I also have the matching 5x14 snare, I just did not show it. I will post a few new pics with that snare. I also installed a REMO Fiberskyn res. bass drum head. Looks sweet.
He talk's!..................................:)

Yes, lets get some pictures of that :) and a video...

I'm sorry, but this kit looks like a bunch of hat boxes. This gentleman only comes on here once a year to show us his new kit, then leaves again. I really wish he would get more involved and say something about other peoples kits, or anything at all. This is the first kit he has showed us that I really don't like. Sorry. Just being honest. Maybe this will get him talking. :)
Hey Sticks, walkera posted on my kit, so I think he is trying to get more involved, so cut him a bit of slack :)

Yes, lets get some pictures of that :) and a video...

Hey Sticks, walkera posted on my kit, so I think he is trying to get more involved, so cut him a bit of slack :)
I will. I made my point. People jump on guys all the time on here for posting stuff like videos, and not getting involved anywhere else. Same thing applied here. You can't just take all the time. :)

Sorry I do not do alot of posting, with work, ebay, website, 2 kids and playing all the time I just have a hard time looking at all the kits and posting a reply.

Back