John Favicchia here

Hey Everyone-As most of you know New York, Staten Island and New Jersey got hit very hard by Super Storm Sandy. I am lucky that I had no damage just no Power for a week. Alot of my friends have had major damage and some even lost their homes. My parents lost the first floor of their place. It was and I know still is very hard for alot of people. I asked my self what can I do to help and I think one way is to put my last CD "Dhama" up for sale on the web site called Band Camp.
ALL money raised from the sale of the full CD or just single tracks will go to help out all of the South Shore of Long Island. The Stephen Siller Tunnel To Towers Foundation is a great foundation that lets you choose were to send the Money and supplies. This is were I am going to send whatever I raise. Thanks in advance and I hope you enjoy the music!!!

Click Here

Hi DW Friends!

I have been working on my drum sound for a while and made some vids of different mixes and Audio chains. It has been helping me to learn about drum sounds and the gear I have. Hope you can learn something from them as well. All the info on the gear and the mix is found on the video page.

John

Drum Sound Play-List

Drums sound are coming together nicely. And, the video (vibe/room) is nice too.

D

Hi Everyone!

Hope this post finds you well.

Wanted to let you know that I have a new website up http://www.johnfav.com/
Please subscribe to the blog on the site.

Also, I have an updated YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/drummernyc A lot of new vids!
Please subscribe to the channel so you we be informed when there are new videos posted.

On the education side of things, I am still teaching in my NY studio as well as giving lessons via Skype world wide. All info is on the Lesson page of my site. http://johnfavicchia.com/drum-lessons/skype-lessons/
Also, I recently posted some new blogs-

Thats it for know. Hope you enjoy & Keep in touch!
Warm Regards,
JOHN FAVICCHIA

Hey Bermuda,

I was there that night, had I known you were too, I would have said hi.

It was a really col clinic and since I had not seen John live, it was definitely worth. He's a killer drummer, with astounding precision on the kit. Anyone who's never heard him should check him out.

Have a good day!

Daniel

Had a night off in Montreal, so I went to John's clinic at Drum Bazar. It was an evening well-spent! Chris Lesso started out with some nice chops and a bit of discussion, but John was really the draw. He was engaging, funny, informative, worked the crowd a bit, but best of all he played and grooved, showing off some great chops. Not chops for chops' sake, but completely in context with the tracks he played to. For me with most clinics, I walk away thinking "apart from the fact that I can't play that stuff, I would never try to congest music with all those fireworks anyway." But tonight, I thought "although I can't play that stuff, I would like to because I could see myself using it at times!"

As we say in the biz, John gives good clinic! I highly recommend seeing him!

Bermuda

Hi Daniel.

Thanks so much for the nice words regarding my drumming and my clinic. I remember that clinic very well. It was a really nice vibe there!

It's good to be back on the forum. I lost my password for a while. I have been enjoying looking around the forum again as well as the whole website.

JF

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to let you know that I have a Drum Clinic tour coming up. I hope some of you can make it! All the events are free and start at 7PM. NJ starts at 630PM. Also, for entrance into the Drummers Collective NYC Clinic please call their front desk to make a reservation and to be put on the list. 212-741-0091 x100

http://youtu.be/nXhAonNlmCE This is the offical Drum Clinic Tour Promo Video

JOHN FAVICCHIA CLINIC TOUR 2013

09/24/2013 DRUM CLINIC @ SAM ASH MUSIC Huntington, New York

09/25/2013 DRUM CLINIC @ SAM ASH MUSIC New Haven, Connecticut

09/26/2013 CLINIC @ DRUMMERS COLLECTIVE New York City

09/27/2013. DRUM CLINIC @ SAM ASH MUSIC Springfield, NJ

09/28/2013 MASTER CLASS @ WIZDOM DRUMSHED PORT JEFF NY

This is next week. Hope to some DW friends at these events

I wanted to let you know that I have a Drum Clinic tour coming up. I hope some of you can make it! All the events are free and start at 7PM. NJ starts at 630PM. Also, for entrance into the Drummers Collective NYC Clinic please call their front desk to make a reservation and to be put on the list. 212-741-0091 x100

http://youtu.be/nXhAonNlmCE This is the offical Drum Clinic Tour Promo Video

JOHN FAVICCHIA CLINIC TOUR 2013

09/24/2013 DRUM CLINIC @ SAM ASH MUSIC Huntington, New York

09/25/2013 DRUM CLINIC @ SAM ASH MUSIC New Haven, Connecticut

09/26/2013 CLINIC @ DRUMMERS COLLECTIVE New York City

09/27/2013. DRUM CLINIC @ SAM ASH MUSIC Springfield, NJ

09/28/2013 MASTER CLASS @ WIZDOM DRUMSHED PORT JEFF NY

Thanks Dan-

. This is the clinic sheet I hand out at clinics. I thought I would share it with everyone..If you have any questions let me know.

John

Hi John, it's great that you're here on the forum! I have a question, not so clear on how to apply the exercises on the sheet, could you please elaborate?

Hi Everyone!

Hope everyone here at DrummerWorld is having a great summer.

I wanted to share info about a Clinic tour I am doing in October. Hope to see some of my DW friends at some of these. :)

JOHN FAVICCHIA FALL CLINIC TOUR

10/17/2014 Drum Clinic The Drumming Lab Paris France

10/18/2014 Drum Clinic Creativ Drum Center Rennes France

10/19/2014 Drum Clinic International Drum Institute Dijon France

10/20/2014 Drum Clinic MLC Academy Marsielle France

10/23/2014 Drum Clinic Drum Farm Nottingham England

10/24/2014 Drum Clinic MLC- Academy Nottingham England

10/25/2014 Drum Clinic Rockley Music Unit 3 Nottingham England

10/26/2014 Drum Clinic ISM Academy Kettering England

10/30/2014 Drum Clinic Sam Ash Music Springfeild NJ USA

11/01/2014 Drum Clinic Musicology Performance SmithTown NY USA

11/02/2014 Drum Clinic New York School of Music Walden NY USA