Gibraltar Prowler 5611 Beater angle adjustment

Infanteria

Hey Guys!

I've recently acquired a new Gibraltar Prowler 5611 DB pedal but I've run into a slight problem...I have no idea on how to adjust the beater angle between the beater and the bass drum skin. Maybe I'm completely blind but please could someone tell me if this is possible and how to do it? On other double pedals I've tried there is usually a screw on the Spring Rocker Arm but on this particular model there is no such thing...

Some advice would be great! Thanks!

something to do with that screw?

Attachments

• xxxx.gif
    xxxx.gif
    20.7 KB · Views: 718
With my old gibraltar pedals i just undid the screw on the back of the piece that holds the beater until i could move it back and forth on the hexagon shaft. It sure wasnt ideal though, i dont know the actual adjustment for the beater though.

something to do with that screw?

That screw just enables you to slide the rocker arm off the rotating shaft and because the end of the shaft is not completely round you can't revolve the rocker arm around the shaft like other pedals...

...still bewildered

That screw just enables you to slide the rocker arm off the rotating shaft and because the end of the shaft is not completely round you can't revolve the rocker arm around the shaft like other pedals...

...still bewildered

Me too... I just came on here hoping to find this information out - I've got a Gibraltar 5600 single pedal. I can't seem to figure out how to adjust the beater angle either... I can adjust the tension and height fine, but not the angle..this surprises me.

Back