Ayotte Drums

Easy buddy.

"The Walrus" - as he's called now - is the guy who has been banned more than once from this forum for flaming, not me.
Take my criticisms of him as you will.

I stand by my statement that an Ayotte Drumsmith kit is not the best sounding kit out there.

Well, I never said it was the best sounding kit out there, I said it was the best sounding kit I've played on and I'm going by experience of playing live shows trying to compete with electric guitars. When I played the Ayotte, it had great projection and the tone was incredible, it cut through everything and made playing easier.

FYI, I've never flamed anyone, I just voiced my opinion, you on the other hand have posted rude comments towards me on youtube and sent me pm's with foul language.

Well, I never said it was the best sounding kit out there, I said it was the best sounding kit I've played on and I'm going by experience of playing live shows trying to compete with electric guitars. When I played the Ayotte, it had great projection and the tone was incredible, it cut through everything and made playing easier.

FYI, I've never flamed anyone, I just voiced my opinion, you on the other hand have posted rude comments towards me on youtube and sent me pm's with foul language.

Let's agree to disagree.

No problem hateplow, but c'mon, put some videos up so we can hear that nice Sonor kit you have.

Take a look here... Let's have a look at the username...
http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47461&highlight=my+ayottes

Ok, now go here and have another look at about 1:20 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJwlvDd42-M&feature=channel

Still in denial ? This should put a stop to this before it goes any farther. If you are going to be here or allowed to be here. Knock off the stick poking. We know who are, we know your multiple identities.

Take a look here... Let's have a look at the username...
http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47461&highlight=my+ayottes

Ok, now go here and have another look at about 1:20 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJwlvDd42-M&feature=channel

Still in denial ? This should put a stop to this before it goes any farther. If you are going to be here or allowed to be here. Knock off the stick poking. We know who are, we know your multiple identities.

Well, you guys seem to be trying to get me to say something nasty, not gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent.

I've never been called a "stick poker", not sure if I like it, however, that might go over well with the ladies.

To quote The Walrus

"I'm going by experience of playing live shows trying to compete with electric guitars......it cut through everything and made playing easier."

Forgive me sir, but as a drummer and a musician you should not be trying to compete with anyone. Music is not a competition.

To quote The Walrus

"I'm going by experience of playing live shows trying to compete with electric guitars......it cut through everything and made playing easier."

Forgive me sir, but as a drummer and a musician you should not be trying to compete with anyone. Music is not a competition.

You sir, obviously don't play with electric guitars and loud pa's, for if you did you would know that different kits perform differently in live situations. The Ayotte kit I used performed the best. When I say "compete" I don't mean like a musical competition, I'm refering to volume and being able to hear my kit unmiked over electric instruments

If you have a beef with music competitions, you should focus your rage against the WFD.

Ive played more live gigs whith electric guitars and PA systems than you have had hot dinners, do not be so quick to assume, as "assume" only makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me".

Also WFD has more in common with sport than musicality, which im sure many WFD competitors will be happy to inform you.

Good day.

Ive played more live gigs whith electric guitars and PA systems than you have had hot dinners, do not be so quick to assume, as "assume" only makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me".

Also WFD has more in common with sport than musicality, which im sure many WFD competitors will be happy to inform you.

Good day.
That's my point, it's not about drumming. As far as playing more live gigs, well I've been doing this for twenty years and have gone through so many kits that I've lost count, no need to get nasty. I know that's what some of you guys do around here, but I'm not falling for your tricks again.

"As far as playing more live gigs, well I've been doing this for twenty years

40+ Years

"and have gone through so many kits that I've lost count,"

Nothing to be proud of. All the gear and no idea springs to mind?

"no need to get nasty. I know that's what some of you guys do around here, but I'm not falling for your tricks again."

Im being more than civil my friend.

I recieved a PM from a longstanding member of this forum disclosing information about your ill temper and foul, degrading mouth, warning me away from future correspondence, so lets leave this discussion.

Good Day

"As far as playing more live gigs, well I've been doing this for twenty years

40+ Years

"and have gone through so many kits that I've lost count,"

Nothing to be proud of. All the gear and no idea springs to mind?

"no need to get nasty. I know that's what some of you guys do around here, but I'm not falling for your tricks again."

Im being more than civil my friend.

I recieved a PM from a longstanding member of this forum disclosing information about your ill temper and foul, degrading mouth, warning me away from future correspondence, so lets leave this discussion.

Good Day

Well, why did you even bother writing this? I've been here long enough to know how some of you guys work, it's not me brother. All I did was post a topic about Ayotte drums and so far two guys have insenuated that I don't know anything about drums and I don't have enough experience playing.

If I only played two kits in my life and played as many gigs I still have the right to voice my opinion on which kit I think sounds the best in a live situation.

Last edited:
Back