Remove Logo - Remo Smooth White PS3

zambizzi

Platinum Member
I use one as a bass drum reso and I'd like to remove the Remo logo, if I can. Anyone have a good, simple solution for this that won't ruin or discolor the head? I've got a nice logo I'd like to put in its place and it's *right* in the way. Can't flip it over either, the head is ported just where I like it.

Thanks!

I use one as a bass drum reso and I'd like to remove the Remo logo, if I can. Anyone have a good, simple solution for this that won't ruin or discolor the head? I've got a nice logo I'd like to put in its place and it's *right* in the way. Can't flip it over either, the head is ported just where I like it.

Thanks!

Two words: lacquer thinner. :) Nail polish remover might also work, but we use lacquer thinner to take the logos off all our heads with no ill effects. Just use a *light* touch to avoid smearing and let the chemical do the work. Clean up with a wet paper towel when you're done and voila! White out.

Acetone which is nail polish remover works just fine. If using it, act quick it evaporates quickly. I would also go over the area with a bit of water after.

Lighter fluid works also. Use it outdoors with ventilation.

Back