My bands myspace design!

Well ours cost £80 ($120) so like £16 ($24) each. Not bad really. I don't what that's like compared to other designers because this is the first time I've ever had anything like this done. It's by this guy who is only 18 and has a pretty good business! http://www.myspace.com/icondesignuk

It all depends on what you where you want to go with your band though. If yo're just having fun with your mates then maybe not. We're going to give this band a real go and try and get signed. three of the guys used to be in a fairly successful so they have several contacts that have already got us some pretty decent gigs/support slots even before our first gig! plus the bassist works for a promotions company :) we're hoping to tour this summer too with maybe a signed band. So in our minds we're putting in what we want to get out of it, if you get my meaning.

I like the distressed type and backgrounds. It's well done.

The photo made me laugh - but only because I know you (sort of). Anyone would think you were some heavy, serious, unapproachable rock dude rather than the easygoing, fun-loving guy that we know you are - or have I pegged you wrong? :)

I like the distressed type and backgrounds. It's well done.

The photo made me laugh - but only because I know you (sort of). Anyone would think you were some heavy, serious, unapproachable rock dude rather than the easygoing, fun-loving guy that we know you are - or have I pegged you wrong? :)

No I'm definitely a serious rock dude :p haha

No I'm definitely a serious rock dude :p haha

Do serious rock dudes say P haha, mmm?

It's a good design, ideal for you serious rock dudes (should say "metalheads", really) . Sombre colours, dramatic font, gothic design put together with good taste.

The only issue I have with it you have to scroll down to get the gist of it. Ideally a viewer would see a complete-looking visual rather than heads. But it's not a deal-breaker.

freebird site looks great and in my opinion shows you guys are serious about your art.........man I'll be checking this dude out to work on ours......

looks good!
Although are you sure the first thing someone sees should be your 5 ugly mugs!
ha just kidding.

See you're playing with SBF, we played a show with them just before Christmas, was fun.

Liked the little studio diary vid too. I can see 2010 being a good year for you.

looks good!
Although are you sure the first thing someone sees should be your 5 ugly mugs!
ha just kidding.

See you're playing with SBF, we played a show with them just before Christmas, was fun.

Liked the little studio diary vid too. I can see 2010 being a good year for you.

ha I thought i was beautiful! :p

What was the gig like? They good guys? we're a bit worried because the main of the bands on the gig are a bit more Hardcore orientated (sort of)

I hope it is a good year. Going to try and get onto a tour this summer (with a signed band if possible)

yes freebird give it a 110% and if it doesn't happen you can look back and think f**k man we gave it our best shot........

but I think you could break it here, looks great............good work

Back