the Beatles or Korn

Re: the bealtes or korn

The Bealtes eh? Well seeing as they've only got like 5 songs which are good then it must be Korn.

Banter

You must have only listened to 5 songs. Are you kidding me.? 21 Number One songs and you say only 5 good ones. Please dude, get real.

But no. Both 'spelled' and 'spelt' are correct.

Yeah and over the pond the grass is "coloured" green!! But I learned without the "u", so you guys are wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonescrusher
But no. Both 'spelled' and 'spelt' are correct.

Hey Jones, wanna chuck a verb in there? Or are conjunctions and negative articles all the English amount to?..

Lets stop here, i am very confident your English is better than mine.

actually "are" is the verb in this sentence. In this case, its the 3rd person plural of the verb "to be." just like one says "they are" commonly.

lets stop this grammar stuff before we all make fools of ourselves.

actually "are" is the verb in this sentence. In this case, its the 3rd person plural of the verb "to be." just like one says "they are" commonly.

lets stop this grammar stuff before we all make fools of ourselves.

Your use of the contraction"lets" should be spelled: "let's." And should contain a capital l since it started the sentence.

Sorry, could not resist. LOL

Not even sure about that! The right spelling is KoЯn....lol, but true....

Bernhard

I'm very impressed that you can do a backward 'R.' I guess if you can design a website, this would be pretty easy pickings.

Theяe is no mysteяy about the backwaяds “я”, pяetty simple яeally

Theяe is no mysteяy about the backwaяds “я”, pяetty simple яeally

яidiculous.

Twenty chaяacteяs...

Oh, one moяe thing.

Toys "я" Us

VOTE MILLAЯD FILLMORE - 1852!!! FOUR MORE YEARS!!!

Well, its a completley random thread that's gone on long enough, politics is the best way to get a thread locked, right?

VOTE MILLAЯD FILLMORE - 1852!!! FOUR MORE YEARS!!!

Well, its a completley random thread that's gone on long enough, politics is the best way to get a thread locked, right?

C'mon there are MUCH easier ways to lock a thread. That will go unspoken. Let's talk about how to get the thread locked!!!!

C'mon there are MUCH easier ways to lock a thread. That will go unspoken. Let's talk about how to get the thread locked!!!!

well, in past experience, if everyone starts saying *$%^ or !@#$ or @#$%^ or @$$^*(%, or if everyone were to start talking about poЯn, which rhymes with KoЯn and is therefore somehow still on topic, or if every person talks trash about the mods and admin- but DB, Nutha, and Bernhard are far too good to every stoop that low

however, i should want this thread to keep going, b/c I'm almost to 1000 posts, and this might push me up there.

well, in past experience, if everyone starts saying *$%^ or !@#$ or @#$%^ or @$$^*(%, or if everyone were to start talking about poЯn, which rhymes with KoЯn and is therefore somehow still on topic, or if every person talks trash about the mods and admin- but DB, Nutha, and Bernhard are far too good to every stoop that low

however, i should want this thread to keep going, b/c I'm almost to 1000 posts, and this might push me up there.

And I'm getting up to 1500 posts. I'll reply to my posts and you reply to mine. Deal?

Bringing post counts up can't be against the rules... ; )

And I'm getting up to 1500 posts. I'll reply to my posts and you reply to mine. Deal?

Bringing post counts up can't be against the rules... ; )

no, of course not, and I'm sure DB would *never* delete this whole thread thereby dropping our post counts again...this thread is filled with such valuable information, eh?

what the hell is going on here.

Good question...I asked myself the same thing until I started posting in here. Perhaps there is some sort of subliminal message in "the bealtes or korn" that triggered a random and utterly useless thread...sureley it cannot just be the stupidity of the question in the first place...

I'm very impressed that you can do a backward 'R.' I guess if you can design a website, this would be pretty easy pickings.

Well. I don't know too much about all these things....i did it the easy way: just copy and paste...

Bernhard

no, of course not, and I'm sure DB would *never* delete this whole thread thereby dropping our post counts again...this thread is filled with such valuable information, eh?

serious_cat.jpg

Dang I need 25 posts more... how many lolcatz images are there on the internet?

Attachments

• 1172711953599rj1kn0.jpg
    1172711953599rj1kn0.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 294
Back