the Beatles or Korn

Re: the bealtes or korn

LMAO....Ok i know someone out there is skilled with photo shop.

This isn't very good but I still like it. By the way, this is my favorite thread.

Attachments

• bernardpurdie4 copy.jpg
    bernardpurdie4 copy.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 289

Quick chop:

korned1.jpg

Not to be rude, but how do we compare a band who invented the modern concept of a pop band, to a rap-metal band who has borrowed from The Beatles. YOu simpally cant say one is better then the other.

Not to be rude, but how do we compare a band who invented the modern concept of a pop band, to a rap-metal band who has borrowed from The Beatles. YOu simpally cant say one is better then the other.

I think a lot of younger people may not have the understanding of just how earth shattering The Beatles were. Ringo did more for Ludwig drums than Max Roach, Buddy Rich, Lou Bellson and Ed Shaunessy combined and probably times 10.

By the way. When was Purdie ever that slim? He's lookin' svelt.

i don't really think this is a serious question. at least not anymore

You can compare them like this: "The Beatles is/isn't better than Korn". And hey, I just said that one is better (or not) than the other! Wouldya look at that!

Im just very impressed that the guy spelt 'korn' right....I dont mean to nitpick BUT if we had a poll of everyone on the planet between 1960 and now there would only be ONE who COULDN'T spell 'The Beatles'....

I have some new inside information about Korn. It appears that Bernard Purdie played on all of their records, since Joey couldn't play a decent take in the studio.

Must be the REAL reason Bozzio left after a few tracks...sheesh I should have known it was Purdie;-)

Must be the REAL reason Bozzio left after a few tracks...sheesh I should have known it was Purdie;-)

LOL Purdie shut down Terry with a 5 piece kit.

Not even sure about that! The right spelling is KoЯn....lol, but true....

Bernhard

How did you do THAT?! First the website, and now this? You ARE the messiah!

The Bealtes eh? Well seeing as they've only got like 5 songs which are good then it must be Korn.

Banter

What exactly did they copy from them? The Beatles were fun and original. Korn's music, if it could be called that, is paint-by-numbers angsty mainstream garbage. If anything, they've gone out of their way to not copy them.

Im just very impressed that the guy spelt 'korn' right....I dont mean to nitpick BUT if we had a poll of everyone on the planet between 1960 and now there would only be ONE who COULDN'T spell 'The Beatles'....

Possibly change that to spelled before the wrath of the Grammar Hammer!

I don't want this thread to get serious, but I think the most recent untitled Korn album had some good tracks, it was quite different to the original nu-metal material most people associate with them. And of course it has Terry Bozzio playing, which was the only reason I listened to the album originally.

Q: The Beatles or Korn?
A: THE BEATLES! No further comments.

All the Best,

Back