Baba

I have moved my drums to my house...here are some new pics

Bubanj1.jpg

Bubanj2.jpg

Bubanj6.jpg

Bubanj5.jpg

Bubanj4.jpg

Bubanj3.jpg

Wow a nuclear blast snare drum, that's possibly the most metal drum anyone could possibly own :p

I really admire your kit, it's like it doesn't take any sh@t from anyone.

Looks like someone's due for a new snare head. Are there 24 lugs on that snare? That's just ridiculous.

That is officially the 2nd deepest snare I've seen in my life. (I saw a guy who once converted a deep 14" floor ton into a snare)
What type of drums are those?

I always wanted to know what those Sonor Beech drums sound like........I just never ran across any.

Duuuuude, sweet kit :D, i'd kill to try your snare and you're toms look pretty mad too, you must get some great tone from that kit :D. welldone!

BTW there's nothing ridiculous about 24 lugs!, i would rather 24 lugs then 16 or watever, with 24, you'd have better control of the tone :), so i'd like to know how tone control is ridiculous.... ^-

Duuuuude, sweet kit :D, i'd kill to try your snare and you're toms look pretty mad too, you must get some great tone from that kit :D. welldone!

yes, tone is good, but not the way I want it, see...some drumers, older and great drumers, excellent drumers..they try it and say it's great, they love the sound, and they don't want to setup the sound of it..it's going on jazz, i like rock,...the cymbal's that came with the set are jazz cymbal's, so I presume someone use it for jazz music...
I will buy a new heads, Remo Pinnstripe, and I think then I will have a excellent sound...

blast from the past! Love it! Tom 2 looks like its got yammie lugs on it...

don't understand yammie means?
Tom 2 is not in standard kit equipment..I bought it later, it's Sonor too, but not so good like other one, not so good within the meaning of wood like the original one, but it is a help tom, I can remove him, but it is useful, for me very good, don't need to remove him...

p.s.my english is bad..

don't understand yammie means?
Tom 2 is not in standard kit equipment..I bought it later, it's Sonor too, but not so good like other one, not so good within the meaning of wood like the original one, but it is a help tom, I can remove him, but it is useful, for me very good, don't need to remove him...

p.s.my english is bad..

No, your english is good, most of us only speak 1 language so we graciously welcome you here in the forum. Yammie means yamaha. He's saying the lugs looks like ones on a Yamaha kit.

You do have an awesome looking kit

No, your english is good, most of us only speak 1 language so we graciously welcome you here in the forum. Yammie means yamaha. He's saying the lugs looks like ones on a Yamaha kit.

You do have an awesome looking kit

oh that...well yes i noticed that too, strange indeed..really looks like yammie :)

thanks, I can speak a little German too..:)

Do you know what kind of Sonor that is? Looks like Sonor Signature, if so, those are some mighty fine drums and you should get some new heads for them.

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't see you have already said it above. Confirmed, is the rest of the kit (bass and two toms) also sonor signature?

Back