Pic of yourself

Karl you are right about that my friend. Alina is beautiful in black and white or color

Drummer Karl said:
yes...of course it`s also personal preference, for instance before a gig in a near town here the two singers also drunk one Vodka-lemon. Nothing bad actually, they were just calmer and more relaxed...but I`m very sad when I see young modern rock musicians who drink always and who go on the stage almost drunken! .......they just destroy their future, as a musician: Keep away from drugs.

Karl
Truth man....truth right here. Stay away from drugs indeed. I don't mind having a beer or two with a few friends before a gig. I NEVER have nerves, it's something i've been blessed with, but I don't get drunk. Just as casual drink, nothin more :D....except for that one time........

just a few pics with my Drummerworld T-shirt...thanks DogBreath!

Kopie2vonDRT1.jpg

KopievonDRT2.jpg

Karl

This is the best thread I've seen here so far.
Everlasting joy and laughter.
I mean..come on...djembe teacher, thats priceless

heres one of the sparse pictures of me, I wish I had some behind my drums like all ye cool cats do, Ill work on that.
teisenepiltlc0.jpg

btw. decent peanutbutter is not available in here. Someone could send me a dozen or so jars of quality crunchy peanutbutter.

Fresh pictures! Just got back from playing with a jazz Quartet in Santa Fe and a friend of mine (who happens to own a decent camera) showed up to kick back for the weekend!

(I'm working on getting one of the the official Drummerworld shirts...soon!)

Attachments

• Sticks.jpg
    Sticks.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 731
I'll post up a pic taken of me recently, im the ninja turtle. Oh and yes, that is a little kids (size 7-8) costume...it was a fun night.

Attachments

• Leonardo Smokey and Niall.jpg
    Leonardo Smokey and Niall.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 730
NouveauCliche said:
Fresh pictures! Just got back from playing with a jazz Quartet in Santa Fe and a friend of mine (who happens to own a decent camera) showed up to kick back for the weekend!

(I'm working on getting one of the the official Drummerworld shirts...soon!)

"The names Gogh. Van Gogh. Brushed, not stirred"

Groove said:
We've said this before Karl.....get some new sticks!

(just kidding buddy)

Good pic!

hehe, these were my Dave Weckl Evolution sticks (the orange ones) and I actually don`t play with em anymore, on my pad I usually practice with my RED Dave Weckl Evo. sticks because on the pad I want some heavier sticks.

Karl

Back