What's your other passion(s)?

The other thing that goes BOOM!

Guns! I have a love for marksmanship and their mechanics greatly interest me.

My other interest is crossfit. Which, not enough people know about. Great fun!

I thought I would let you in on one of my other passions...pinup clothing and styling I finally went and had a photoshoot done. Here's a couple of the results...
I'm thinking the next shoot should be with my drums :)

That would be AWESOME, Mary! You should totally do that. My wife is into that stuff to and talked about doing something like that as well. You should DO IT!

I thought I would let you in on one of my other passions...pinup clothing and styling I finally went and had a photoshoot done. Here's a couple of the results...

Hey,with all due respect...you're kind of a babe.,love that stuff.

I also hunt,fush,hike,go camping,tomahawk throwing,archery,shooting,trap,,rifle,handgun,muzzle loader,gardening,home brewing/wine making,photography(35 mm only)teaching CPR/firstaid,learning guitar,baseball (go Yanks)football(soccer,and I'm not saying who my favorite team is,but the're European)

Steve B

I love my cars and my driving, even slow, terrible handling cars are a laugh for me. For a few years I spent plenty of cash modifying my s15. It makes 330hp at the wheels at 20psi of boost and I think it's one of the best shapes out there. I realized cars are a rich mans game but I still have and love the thing. I now live in the city but I can't bring myself to sell it. Here I am on the skid pan a few years back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RospvCRZfg

One day when the time is right, I want to do track days or drift or rally or something.

Fishing all seasons...lol

Bonzolead

Attachments

• Pops w_Walleye.jpg
    Pops w_Walleye.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 331
  • Ice fishin.jpg
    Ice fishin.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 324

You look absolutely go... wait a minute here! ...there's no ice cream in those pics ... I thought you... ah, nevermind :)

Yes, you and the drums, that will be smashing, I look forward to see the pics :)

Im thrilled to see what you guys are into, I get a real sense of pleasure when people discuss what they are passionate about. It reveals such a beautiful side of humanity.

Anyway, when I was a bit younger (read: at college), besides music I was into philosophy, science, reading, atheism and art. I jokingly call it my 'intellectual period'.

Nowadays, its 99% music. I love being both passive (listening to music, buying vinyl and CD's, writing reviews, etc) and active (writing, recording, performing, arranging, teaching) with music. Music is my bread and butter, and its in my life every day which I am endlessly thankful for.

Appart from music, the only thing I could do for hours on end is billiard games, such as pool (UK and US) and snooker. I got a custom snooker cue made for me last christmas and I have played with it at least once a week since.

I am passionate about gardening, when I get a free time I work in the garden with my boyfriend. He helps me a lot to grow new plants; we have grown tulips, roses, gardenia and different types of orchids.
Me too, but more at the landscape end of things, especially water gardens :)

BTW, welcome to the forum!

Mary, sorry I missed this, been kinda busy. Wow, just wow! I love the vibe, & you look stunning :) Who put the setup together (props, etc). Is that your doing, or some photo/theatrical facility? Either way, what a great look, & would certainly transfer to stage too :)

Mary, sorry I missed this, been kinda busy. Wow, just wow! I love the vibe, & you look stunning :) Who put the setup together (props, etc). Is that your doing, or some photo/theatrical facility? Either way, what a great look, & would certainly transfer to stage too :)
Thank you kind sir :) There's a local photography studio here in Cincinnati that specializes in retro shoots. It was their set, the clothes were mine. They also did the hair and makeup. It would be a great stage look but I would need a team with me every time I perfomed just to get me looking that way...lol.

The fun part was that this was done the morning of the Ringo concert I went to. I headed off to Nashville in different clothes but with the full hair and makeup : )

Constantly trying to learn more WW2 history and travel photography.

I'm really into the NFL (American Football)

huge NY Giants fan since before I can remember and season ticket holder since 1993

I collect Giants memorabilia ....mostly stuff from the 50s and 60s

I also customize NFL helmets to exact specifications of peoples favorite players ....even down to a specific game....and sell them

I get a lot of the decals, chins straps. facemasks and such from random equipment managers around the league that I have become friendly with over the years

Back