best drum rack out there

Let us know how you like it..

Never had a problem with my Gibraltar rack gigging 130 gigs per year. Never had a slipping issue.

Not to throw a shadow on this, but I'm wondering if Yamaha's hardware is affected by it's re-boot of its drum manufacturing?

I know I like that Yamaha stuff, but I may just be buying stock that is already made and delivered to the US. Do we know if they will continue on with their current hardware and rack designs too? Just wonderin'.

the rack came today, the delivery company said that they came to deliver it yesterday but no one was home which is complete bull sh*t as i was home all day (some sort of strikes with the teachers) and i was waiting for it too come, it didn't come at all, the company rang today and said that they came at 2 pm yesterday and left a card at my house to say they have been, this card was no where to be found. Any way, luckily the companies office is just down the road from me so i went to pick it up.

when i first opened the box and put it together, the legs were facing inwards (not vertically up right) but somehow i managed to fix it, it is very strong, it came with two multi clamps with memory locks so i have mounted my toms on it.

thanks for the recommendations guys, i love it!

Not to throw a shadow on this, but I'm wondering if Yamaha's hardware is affected by it's re-boot of its drum manufacturing?

I know I like that Yamaha stuff, but I may just be buying stock that is already made and delivered to the US. Do we know if they will continue on with their current hardware and rack designs too? Just wonderin'.

All hardware is already made in China, so no change there...

Back