SO what annoys you? (The so is on purpose)

My right shoulder, which has become painful in the last week or two. Ouch.

My right wrist is acting up. I injured it playing squash last week (I swear).

However, the Incandescence-Inducing Event Du Jour is some snotty little, spotty little ah beng sniffing round my daughter. Watch your step, sonny, or I'll break your legs.
Filtering your daughter's selection from the raft of pizza faced morons is a thankless task, & largely a waste of time. If you really want to make him run, come on to him when he calls round. At that age, few will tackle a real woman ;)

I have no idea why I find this so funny - but I do.
me too :)

My right shoulder, which has become painful in the last week or two. Ouch.
Bummer.

My right wrist is acting up. I injured it playing squash last week (I swear).
Extra bummer.

Keep it Simple said:
If you really want to make him run, come on to him when he calls round. At that age, few will tackle a real woman ;)

Scene-from-The-Graduate-001.jpg

Failing that, you can get Mr. Madge to come on to him.

Filtering your daughter's selection from the raft of pizza faced morons is a thankless task, & largely a waste of time. If you really want to make him run, come on to him when he calls round. At that age, few will tackle a real woman ;)

To her credit, she isn't keen on him in That Way; from what I can gather, it's him wanting to have the trophy ang moh on his arm.

As for what you suggest, Andy, I can assure you that Young Men are perfectly safe with me :kersnigger:

Failing that, you can get Mr. Madge to come on to him.

Can't see that working in practice, although I applaud the principle.

I think Madge can source the horse but I'll have to do the rest.

I don't have a spare horse's head, alas, they're all currently being used. Maybe his mother's head will do. If you can do "the rest", I'd be happy with that, thank you.

Henri, I'd just like to remind you that the photos on our company website are copyright.

PA still allows smoking in restaurants, eh? I visit Michigan once in a while, and the smoking in restaurants really shocks me every time. It's really weird to me.
Michigan has a ban on smoking in restaurants that goes back several years. When were you last here?

No no no. That's not right. You're supposed to be annoyed. Look at the title of the thread.

Sheesh.

Right now, I'm annoyed that I'm so carp at car chases. And at escaping from collapsing temples.

Back