MAD's cartoons & CD covers...

The latest cartoon's compilation from the forum :)

Attachments

• Poster 5.jpg
    Poster 5.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 305
Here we go, the latest compilation of my little cartoons spread around the forum :)

Attachments

• Poster 6.jpg
    Poster 6.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 300
A little quiz here :)

Lets find the hidden drummer among these drummers pictured below...

Attachments

• Guess Who.jpg
    Guess Who.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 267
Okay... I'll help a little, I give all the drummers names on the picture, it should make it easier...

Simon Phillips, Jamie Oldaker, Tommy Lee, Larrie Londin, Peter York, Carmine Appice, Gary Novak, Andy Newmark and Animal.

I've got it - now you've given the clues. I only recognised Simon Phillips and Animal (not necessarily in that order).

A new avatar suggestion, lol, it's "Put a Tiger behind Your Kit" and make it roar...type of avatar :)

Attachments

53.1 KB · Views: 285
I bloody love the purple shower cap. Slightly worried about how you knew, though ...

You will soon learn that Henri mysteriously knows all (and what he doesn't he produces!).

You will soon learn that Henri mysteriously knows all (and what he doesn't he produces!).

I am very afraid. Show my cats a tin of tuna, and they'll tell anybody anything.

Coming this summer, new music from the Traveling Pillsbury's.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 254
I bloody love the purple shower cap. Slightly worried about how you knew, though ...

I have a crystal bowl and a mirror...

mirror, mirror on the wall...

Outstanding collage, Henri!

Thanks Grea... well, I'm an outstanding guy :))

A little quiz here :)

Lets find the hidden drummer among these drummers pictured below...

No guess yet?

Well here's another clue...

I'm so promoting this hidden drummer... part of my job I guess :)

Coming this summer, new music from the Traveling Pillsbury's.

We all need a Doughboy friend in our lives Grunt :)

Attachments

• DoughboyPersonality.jpg
    DoughboyPersonality.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 311
Neil Peart!!!!!!!! Has to be...

Neil Peart!!!!!!!! Has to be...

I think you rushed a little with that guess Sonny... how did you come about guessing that one? ... it doesn't fit with any of the clues I've given here... lets not rush decisions, take your time... it's much more easier than you'd think :)

I think you rushed a little with that guess Sonny... how did you come about guessing that one? ... it doesn't fit with any of the clues I've given here... lets not rush decisions, take your time... it's much more easier than you'd think :)

Ha ha ha! See I knew it! I RUSHed my decision! The only other answer that could work would be MAPEX SATURN...but that would be silly.

Alright, upon reflection and a little creative brain twisting I believe the answer refers to a drummer who used to frequent these parts. She left us at our most vulnerable and without posting the coveted 10000.

Really it should be Neil Peart though....and you should know better.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only other answer that could work would be MAPEX SATURN...but that would be silly.

Silly indeed... :)

Alright, upon reflection and a little creative brain twisting I believe the answer refers to a drummer who used to frequent these parts. She left us at our most vulnerable and without posting the coveted 10000.

Aaah... now you're making sense... in fact you're absolutely correct!

Simon Phillips, Jamie Oldaker, Tommy Lee, Larrie Londin, Peter York, Carmine Appice, Gary Novak, Andy Newmark and Animal.

This quiz was in fact another ingenious plan to make Pollyanna post a little more towards that symbolic 10k post...

...an agent has to do what an agent's required to do :)

Now as for the promoting clue... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4S6GRLXJh0

Back