Reso Head (white)

D

Doctor Dirt

I'm looking for suggestions for a White/Reso Head/20inch/ that delivers bottom and punch!! I've used the Aq. Super Kick batter for years now and I like them alot. I've used the comparable reso Aq. (black) and also like them but I'm having alot of trouble finding the head in "White"!! I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried any of the "Marching" heads for a kit application?? I'm calling Aq. today to get some help, their site was a bust.
I won the auction for the Premier Signa kit on ebay and will change out all the heads and would prefer a white reso for a more tradional look with this kits color (Amethists)sp) sorta of a purple or violet color. Interesting bordering on ugly hahahaha!!!
Any suggestions for a butt kicking Reso White 20" Head!! thanks folks, Doc

I just got through to the company, the problem was that no store had them in stock so I got Cassio to order it. I wanted a full head (no ports) I'm trying something I haven't used in years if it doesn't work out I'll port it. Also looking for alternatives its very difficult to keep up with all the companies products today so thats were forums collective knowledge comes into play. There maybe another head that produces more bottom and thats something I'd be interested in. Thanks for your help, Doc.

Secured one through the company, thanks guys for some reason I was on an old site and the listings didn't show the Regulator in a solid white head 20"!!! They were very nice and I'll have it this week, thanks again. Doc

You will love it, I have tried alot of combinations but found the super kick and regulator to be about the best kick drum combo available from anyone.

You will love it, I have tried alot of combinations but found the super kick and regulator to be about the best kick drum combo available from anyone.

Agreed! I'm coming of using Evans Emad2 but the above combo works well for me. If you like Aquarian you will like this combo

Back