The dog keeps doing it

Nice try, Monica but the user reviews suggest that dogs don't seem worried by it. On the plus side, it seems that it smells so bad it has potential as a human repellent, a quality that could come in handy at times :)

I'm surprised that no one has suggested the possibility that both the cat and the dog are trying to tell you something about your playing. Especially your cat. I won't allow my cat in my drum room at all.

I know when I'm working out parts to songs I don't know the dog barks a lot and I know my cat used to pee only on my wife's Creed and Oingo Boingo CDs.

DirtRider, you're going to have to step up your game. ;-)

Haha TT, tough call :)

My understanding is that animals don't like to do their doo doos near where they eat so maybe you could place their water dishes next to the items? Then they'll do their pees elsewhere on the carpet, as is appropriate :)

Take the dog to the local Chinese restaurant and ask them if they will "Wok The Dog" for you!

I'm surprised that no one has suggested the possibility that both the cat and the dog are trying to tell you something about your playing.

I know when I'm working out parts to songs I don't know the dog barks a lot and I know my cat used to pee only on my wife's Creed and Oingo Boingo CDs.

DirtRider, you're going to have to step up your game. ;-)

I ve never met a cat that hates Porcupine Tree, and as far as I know, dogs love the high-pitched shrill of Plant or Jon Anderson. So maybe I switch to "hip- hop? That ll keep em away for the time being I guess. But I gotta go, so I m off to mark my territory LOL

Back