my daughter

Ah yes, Hammer smashed face by Cannibal Corpse, I just couldn't quite put my finger on what she was singing.
Joke lol

Unfortunately I think I've joked too many times about how I'm going to be cleaning my pistol in the living room every time someone comes to pick her up, and as a result I've never met any of her boyfriends...

D:

It's quite funny actually in this book i was reading the author had put "could a father ever trust the man who was sleeping with his daughter?" I know it's not something you want to think about when you see her boyfriend but that's pretty much the inconvinent truth of the matter here.

I think my dad likes my sister's boyfriend though. I think he's a nice guy too.

Last edited:
lol, so the club is a go............sweet. your daughters are beautiful as well. and thanks for all the posts, yes is hard to say no to those puppy dog eyes,,lol.

Hey Pete,

Thank you for the well wishes. 9 years go by so fast. I can't believe it.

Yes, the dating is coming! I don't know how I will handle it, but I will. Definitely really close with the girls, so they tell me everything. I have to be COOL so that they continue to feel comfortable enough to talk to me through the teenage years!

You are relatively new to the site, but you are one of the great guys out here. Your posts are always good and you are a nice guy to boot.

Glad to hear you made it through one of them. The other will hopefully be easier!

Mike

Hey Mike,

Thanks for that them things are always good to hear...the name is Jim by the way. The others are easier, but my 15 has been caught stretching truth to the point of LIES and so we have a little trust issue at this time, but we are working on those things, we have not shut down communication or love so we have to work on telling the truth at all times not when it is convenient for her to get her way. THANK GOD the lies have not been major like when I was growing up, they are both drug free which is something at their ages I could NOT confess to so I am thankful for the issues that I do have with them!

I hope your daughter's birthday was a great one...I remember 9's :eek:)

Maybe we can form a "Fathers against dating before your 30" club? I'll supply the shotguns and snacks. lol

And Karl, Can you e-mail me some of your songs? I love your playing.

I already have a supply of shotguns having three daughters...let's just get the club formed! ROFL

I'm in.

Mine's 16. She was adorable when she was younger and I still love her to death but WHOAH the mood swings... I think all teenage girls go through a bi-polar stage. We have a good relationship regardless.
Unfortunately I think I've joked too many times about how I'm going to be cleaning my pistol in the living room every time someone comes to pick her up, and as a result I've never met any of her boyfriends...
But yeah - daughters rock. That picture of Amy is priceless, man.

Yep, they are bi-polar in a major way and some continues on into adulthood which my wife will confess to!

Funny how dad's never get to meet the boyfriends...but I have found my ways of getting them into the house after a call to their folks :)

Back